X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janet/Sam Shipper/Friendshipper

I searched:Here
    Has there been a time when your watching a syndicated episode and find yourslef thinking. "God I love Frasier"
    I think that all the time. and I remember the conversation between her and sam in "Hathor" And they have such good Chemistry
    So That's why I started a Thread.

Know what you mean, both of them are brilliant on their own but even better when they're together

Comment

I love the friendship those two have. There's so much understanding between them.
      And the fact that there's two women in a men's world naturally brought them together.

This is why I was disappointed that in Ripple Effect
      Spoiler:
      we haven't seen a reunion between them. Should have been so good! Ok, we got the hug at the end, but it wasn't enough imo

Comment

Episodes including Janet are my favourites and from these, episodes with a good Sam/Janet interaction are the best. Especially episodes Sam and Janet work together to solve a problem of some kind.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't they make a lovely couple!
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova

Don't they make a lovely couple!
            Of course!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
              I love the friendship those two have. There's so much understanding between them.
              And the fact that there's two women in a men's world naturally brought them together.

Spoiler:
              we haven't seen a reunion between them. Should have been so good! Ok, we got the hug at the end, but it wasn't enough imo
              Exactly, I was really surprised aboiut that and actually felt that the episode was missing something vital.
              always and forever
              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post

Spoiler:
                I completly agree that was so disapointing i mean it sucked, I mean im a Daniel Janet Shipper as well but Ripple Effect was so disapointing because of that reason.

But i love Sam and Janet together they Rock, I miss Janet .
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                X