This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Callista
    Eeyore never gets any respect. I'm going to compliment Eeyore.
    Eeyore, that's a lovely red ribbon tied around your tail!
    Ok I'm sorry Eeyore for not putting your name in my post. I hope in time you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
    sigpic

Comment

Eyeore looks the forgiving type.
      * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

da_hippie's a legend cos he took over the Best SG-1 Episode tournement (for which i'm very grateful) and started this thread! And is apparently psychic.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Yes, my psychic powers do look impressive, that is until I run out of guesses and have no idea what to say to the next poster.

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
            da_hippie's a legend cos he took over the Best SG-1 Episode tournement (for which i'm very grateful) and started this thread! And is apparently psychic.
            He also has the most legendary hippie (well from stargate perspective) as his Avatar.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
              He also has the most legendary hippie (well from stargate perspective) as his Avatar.
              Yeah, Michael (which is also my name coincidentally) is a cool character. Have there been any other hippies on Stargate?

Comment

Can i ask you a question? Do you look at all like Michael from 1969?!

Cos i always associate people with looking like their avatars! (if i know it's a male/female and they have an avatar that is the same gender) I can't think of any specific examples, but if i can remember any then i'll post 'em...

Comment

Anubis69, I think YOU are psychic because I was just telling my husband that I always assume people look sort of like their avatar!

Comment

I don't really look anything like him at the moment, but I am trying to grow my hair which will probably come out like his.

Comment

Anubis69, I think YOU are psychic because I was just telling my husband that I always assume people look sort of like their avatar!
                      Uh Oh...the threads only been going half an hour and I'm already being replaced as resident psychic

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                        I don't really look anything like him at the moment, but I am trying to grow my hair which will probably come out like his.
                        Yes..... Grow your hair, nurture and tame the beast....
                        As am i. Keeps ruddy poking me in the eye, even though it's curly as hell! I've managed to tame most of it though. You've gone up another notch in my book good sir.
                        I think YOU are psychic because I was just telling my husband that I always assume people look sort of like their avatar!
                        Unfortunately not. I just point out ridiculous ideas that make sense in my head. I'm surprised by how often someone agrees! Do you look like that jaffa woman from Birthright?

(For the record, i don't look like Jack. i'm only using it till i can get an Anubis one... )

Comment

Yes...one day we with the mullets will conquer this world. Also, I think Jolenne Blalock (Spelt something like that) is pretty nice. Hope we see some more episodes with her.

It's half twelve over here in England, so I'm gonna turn in for the night.

G'Night all!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                            Unfortunately not. I just point out ridiculous ideas that make sense in my head. I'm surprised by how often someone agrees! Do you look anything like that jaffa woman from Birthright?

(please don't ask if i look like Jack, cos i don't look anything like him and i'm only using it till i can get an Anubis one...)
                            I picked her because I'm at the Jaffa Warrior level and I look a lot more like her than I do like Ishta or Mala!!

Comment

It's half twelve over here in England, so I'm gonna turn in for the night.

G'Night all!
                              Happy dreams!!

Comment

Yeah, and remember: "Don't let the bed bugs bite". Come to think of it, that's one of the strangest things i've ever heard, can't say i've ever found bugs in my bed....

It's a Saturday night and i've got nothing better to do than be on here despite being 12:49. I should've gone to the pub.
                                Yes...one day we with the mullets will conquer this world
                                Long hair. 80's. Rock 'n' roll. Good days, good days.....

Comment

Working...
                                X