This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Everyone Gets a Compliment' Thread

There have been a lot of disputes and angry posting on this board as of late, particularly over S9, bring back Jack and n00bs posting repeat threads.

So to balance out the universe, in this thread everyone is going to get a compliment, as I will give anyone who posts here a free compliment.

I will try to compliment as many of the posters on here as possible myself, but feel free to pass on the good joy yourself.

I admit to having the universal knowledge of a lamp, so I will do my best to guess about people, but we could end up with some rather funny comments.

Why not have a bash, this thread may float to the bottom of the barrel along with Space Race and Jonas, but what the hey!
    * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Good thread da_hippie!

Sign the SGTA petition everyone even though it will probably do nothing to help, we got to hope for the best and at least try to show we care.

Comment

Magneto - You are very determined, even though you are fighting for a cause with little hope. Good luck though, its a noble one! Also, you have nice hair.

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Comment

I agree it is a nice idea for a thread. I agree there is far too much bashing in this forum, not just on topic but off topic too. Just because it's commicating by the internet ppl think that they can post whatever they want and not consider someone else's feelings. I've seen it a lot here lately, much more than usual.
        sigpic

Comment

Dr Weir - You are wearing some very nice shoes, where can I get a pair?
          Last edited by da_hippie; 21 January 2006, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magneto
            Good thread da_hippie!

Sign the SGTA petition everyone even though it will probably do nothing to help, we got to hope for the best and at least try to show we care.
            Yes Magneto I admire your dedication... and your cool user name.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

da-hippie, you are a genius for starting a lovely thread like this. In my house we have a "compliment seat" where anyone who sits there gets compliments from the other people in the room (it's everyone's favorite place to sit ).

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                Dr Weir - You are wearing some very nice shoes, where can I get a pair?
                I'm wearing slippers with the donkey from winnie the pooh on. You can get a pair from the Disney Shop.
                sigpic

Comment

(((Huggle)))
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                    I'm wearing slippers with the donkey from winnie the pooh on. You can get a pair from the Disney Shop.
                    HEY! That donkey has a name....

(The guy who did the voice of Eeyore was Robert in Everybody Loves Raymond. I just found that out a couple of months ago... )

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      Man those would be cool and er warm to I bet
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                        HEY! That donkey has a name....
                        Eeyore never gets any respect. I'm going to compliment Eeyore.
                        Eeyore, that's a lovely red ribbon tied around your tail!

Comment

Da happie how are you going to keep up now?
                          sigpic

Comment

AGateFan - You are a very loyal friend.
                            Callista - Is very clever for thinking of such a seat.
                            Osiris-RA - You give very good cyber hugs.
                            Anubis69 - You have a very good taste in music.

Comment

Eyeore - Even though he didn't post, he gets a compliment. He's the coolest donkey ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X