No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I never thought of this ship, actually, becuase Cadman/Beckett was so obvious, but I was looking through Critical Mass looking for McWeir clips and thought that this would be an awesome ship, (probably the only problem is that it could put some awkwardness between Carson and Rodney, who are like best friends)

I'd like to see some Vids of this ship, anyone make one??!?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
      You know, I never thought of this ship, actually, becuase Cadman/Beckett was so obvious, but I was looking through Critical Mass looking for McWeir clips and thought that this would be an awesome ship, (probably the only problem is that it could put some awkwardness between Carson and Rodney, who are like best friends)
      Welcome nebulan, I never thought of this ship too but, when I saw Critical Mass that is when I became a big Cadman/McKay shipper. They are sooo cute together.
      I'd like to see some Vids of this ship, anyone make one??!?
      Yes, we need vids. I'm not sure if there is any vids but, I'll start looking.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Hey all! I've been a Cadman/McKay shipper since Critical Mass. It sealed the deal for me. Hope you will welcome me into the thread.

Thanks!

Mr_F

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fantastic
          Hey all! I've been a Cadman/McKay shipper since Critical Mass. It sealed the deal for me. Hope you will welcome me into the thread.

Thanks!

Mr_F
          Welcome Mr_Fantastic, yes you are very welcome into this thread! It is nice to see more people in this thread.
          Last edited by Ebony Wolf; 27 April 2006, 05:53 PM.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

I can't find any vids. So I guess we just have to settle for fan fics. Here is some of them.
            Passion:http://community.livejournal.com/sta...ve/255140.html
            Need To Know:http://community.livejournal.com/10hugs/9808.html

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

OMG This is my FAVORITE Atlantis ship!! I know we had to live through all of season 3 with no hope of ship. Although Carson did say that he and Laura broke up. And then there was the lunch date with Katie <gag> But hope lives eternal!

Btw, I don't have so much against Katie. She's too two dimensional for me to like or dislike her. But, then, she's only had like 36 seconds of air time. Kinda hard to do anything with that during two eps.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Does anybody know where to find some fic about my favorite pair? I need!
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I know I'm the only one who posts here, but I'm pathetic, and I still LOVE these two!! Made this last night.

Hope someone will pick up interest on this again!
                  sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed Cadman and Rodney together!! They had great potential and were made for each other. He needs someone like her!

Comment

She loved messing with him so much!

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                        I enjoyed Cadman and Rodney together!! They had great potential and were made for each other. He needs someone like her!
                        Hi Kali! I always thought that Rodney needed someone who could snark right back at him, someone who wouldn't put up with his BS, and someone who would appreciate him for who he is.

Personally, I think that Laura fits the bill perfectly!

Plus,

There you go!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Hi Kali! I always thought that Rodney needed someone who could snark right back at him, someone who wouldn't put up with his BS, and someone who would appreciate him for who he is.

Personally, I think that Laura fits the bill perfectly!

Plus,
                          http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...eyandLaura.jpg

There you go!
                          You are so right! She did fit the bill. I always thought TPTB missed the boat when they didn't pursue that relationship. Even though I liked Carson/Cadman I really liked her with Rodney!

He needs someone like her so badly.

Comment

Cute picture BTW. Love it!!

Comment

Yeah, too bad Jamie Ray Newman was a regular on that other series. Veronica Mars, right? As I understand it, that series is over, so now Laura can come back to Atlantis!!!!

God I'm a hopeless dreamer!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Yeah, too bad Jamie Ray Newman was a regular on that other series. Veronica Mars, right? As I understand it, that series is over, so now Laura can come back to Atlantis!!!!

God I'm a hopeless dreamer!
                                Yeah, so that would be the perfect opportunity for her to come back!!

Comment

Working...
                                X