Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for People who read Spoilers (no spoilers in my post though)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for People who read Spoilers (no spoilers in my post though)

I was just wondering, Im not asking for a in dept response...just a Yes or No on the following questions:

1) They said the Asgaurd were rebuilding in a previous ep....in any future ep do they finally come out again and are "powerful"

2) Will the Goul'ds and Goul'd gods resurface to become powerful again? I love or Or'I (sp?) but I would love to have the Gou'ld come back into power.

Thanks

---------------
    Dont read beyond this post if you dont want spoilers...all i am asking for is Yes or No answers though.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Originally posted by Icemancmd
    1) They said the Asgaurd were rebuilding in a previous ep....in any future ep do they finally come out again and are "powerful"
    i believe
    Spoiler:
    that in a late S9 ep there is a space battle (maybe featuring asgard, but ill have to check) and in atlantis S3 we may see the asgard in PG. I think they are slowly regaining power

Comment

Spellings
      Asgard
      Goa'uld
      Ori

Right then, in answer to your questions

1. Very likely,
      Spoiler:
      we will see them in Ethon where the prommie will be destroyed, a new earth ship will be introduced and there will be an Asgard, but i dont know if it will be on our ship or one of their own

2. Doubtful, many were killed in S8 so very few of them remain, and their power came from Jaffa,
      Spoiler:
      which have left their masters and claimed freedom after Reckoning part 2. I think Baal will, however, mangae to gain great power on Earth in coming seasons
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Ba'al will become a politician and sway the Religious Right. He'll claim the position of governor and eventually almost make it to the White House when he's suddenly assassinated by the Tok'ra.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
          Ba'al will become a politician and sway the Religious Right. He'll claim the position of governor and eventually almost make it to the White House when he's suddenly assassinated by the Tok'ra.
          I can see that root too, except for one thing, assasinating him wont do much good, and when questions come up he can say "body double for my protection" and the questions will vanish. I can see him attempting to get presidency at the end of S11 if it gets that far. As long as he doesnt go for the cult idea like Seth then I'm happy
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

1. Yes, but to what extent we don't know.

2. Not likely. Baal will probably end up being finally hunted down. But not before he causes more problems.
            The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
            Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
            My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
            Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I was gonna say president, but then he'd had the power to shut down the SGC. And there's no way in Hell anyone would let him get that far.

Comment

Working...
              X