This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who else saw that?

In the beggining of epiphanies president roslin flashes back, the second time, isnt it the tolan home world from SG1?
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

no idea but I wanted to let you know that I cared enough to read your post.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
      In the beggining of epiphanies president roslin flashes back, the second time, isnt it the tolan home world from SG1?
      Yes, it's the same location used for Tollana in SG-1.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Holy cow it is!

Comment

I believe I've read that it is a college in Vancouver. It's a frequently used filming location.

a time to mourn

Comment

Lots of things film there. If you watch the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie The 6th Day they also go through there.
            "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

lol. Well, I have never watch Stargate enough to cross-reference the series, I still find it quite amusing and interesting to know that they have similar context. I'm glad that most viewers note that this series is taken in an 'alternate universe', two words that should be emphasized. Good work on the recognition, though.

Comment

OMG... The BSG / SG1 cross over rumor is true!!! AHHHHH!!!

*leaps out the nearest window*

Comment

holy crap i didn't even notice that's awesome for some reason

Comment

I knew that location looked familiar! Lol, cool.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Simon Fraser University isn't it?

Comment

Thats like the offical future place of N. American TV/movies
                        I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

It's the Quadrangle at SFU, the second major university in the Vancouver area. Don't get to crazy, it looks kinda old in real life. Very of the 70s concrete chic....

Comment

I knew it! Said it all the time! BSG is in the SG universse! At last im proven true

(Did anyone notice BSG has SG from SG1 in it?)

Comment

With all these Sc-Fi shows filming in and around Vancouver, it's a wonder they don't bump into each other.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X