• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckoning (512)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    RECKONING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 512

Clark decides to risk everything and tell Lana the truth about him, but a disastrous result sends him to Jor'El pleading for a second chance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:28 PM.

It was a good episode, I give it a ***. It's sad Jonathan died But it was needed.
    sigpic

Comment

It was a good episode, but nothing that amazing.

When I first watched this episode, and the preview clip, I did think at first it was Lana who died, but then he had the chance to relieve the day all over again and save everyone but his dad.

Be interesting to see how this changes Clark, and also are we going to see the implications of what Lionel showed Jonathan in the barn in a later episode.

Comment

I was wondering um why have there been so many hints to Lanas death. Because in both Lexmas and Reckoning she has died in parallel realities. PErhaps this is a hint towards the future.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

i liked the episode and balled when Jonathan died, and am totally having resentment issues with Lana - stupid little girl!

i am really curious though on a superman/clark core issue, coming from some familiarity with the comic history and the new adventures series - how can they kill off Jonathan when he's such an integeral part of clark's life and development - i mean if you take Jonathan out of the Clark equation you get a pretty different superman to the ones seen in the comic, the new adventures and even the movies, right?

i haven't watched further than epi 12, need a little recovery time so excuse my rest ricted informedness if my questions are already answered

ive read about later appearances as a ghost, but shouldn't there be more real life Jonathan?
          Last edited by two_fries_short; 25 April 2006, 05:51 AM.
          O'Neill: I'm telling you, Teal'c. If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna' lose it.
          O'Neill: Lose it. It means, "Go crazy", "Nuts", "Insane", "Bonzo", "No longer in possession of one's faculties", "Three fries short of a Happy Meal", "WACKO!"

Comment

This seals it. Clark is an absolute idiot.

Jonathan Kent dying was actually sad. Smallville rarely gets any emotion from me, but here it did.

Comment

Working...
            X