Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Know the address to write letter to Stargate Atlantis Cast Members?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody Know the address to write letter to Stargate Atlantis Cast Members?

Hi, My name is Jenn Ruest
    I was wondering if you all have any address of that stargate and Atlantis stuido address? So I can write to ask for the atutogtaph pictures of Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell and Lexa D .

Thanks
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85
    Hi, My name is Jenn Ruest
    I was wondering if you all have any address of that stargate and Atlantis stuido address? So I can write to ask for the atutogtaph pictures of Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell and Lexa D .

Thanks
    Hi, welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy it here.

I don't know the addresses, but if you check out the Ask Joe thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1254) and ask him about it nicely, he might be able to do something about it / give you an address (Joe is Joe Mallozzi, executive producer).
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thanks for the info and right now I'm looking for it Ask Joe now on gateworld
      Hi guys,
      I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

i think it might be on the official atlantis homepage somewhere
        stargateatlantis.com
        all i know is that it is probably in vancouver.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...light=fan+mail
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

as always its best just to pm Qasim, he knows everything.

Comment

If only I knew the discriminants for saddle points in 3-dimensional graphs I hate maths
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                If only I knew the discriminants for saddle points in 3-dimensional graphs
                well everyone knows that *cough*
                Whats that again?

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                  well everyone knows that *cough*
                  Whats that again?

You differentiate a function of 2 variables twice and if your cross partial derivates hold in the discriminant then you have a maximum or a minimum if they dont hold then you have a saddle point:

In mathematics, a saddle point is a point of a function (of one or more variables) which is both a stationary point and a point of inflection. Since it is a point of inflection, it is not a local extremum.

For a function of two or more variables, the surface at a saddle-point resembles a saddle that curves up in one or more directions, and curves down in one or more other directions.
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim

You differentiate a function of 2 variables twice and if your cross partial derivates hold in the discriminant then you have a maximum or a minimum if they dont hold then you have a saddle point:

Show off.

Comment

Working...
                    X