Teyla Anybody Know the address to write letter to Stargate Atlantis Cast Members?

Hi, My name is Jenn Ruest
    I was wondering if you all have any address of that stargate and Atlantis stuido address? So I can write to ask for the atutogtaph pictures of Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell and Lexa D .

Thanks

Default Re: Anybody Know the address to write letter to Stargate Atlantis Cast Members?

Quote Originally Posted by TeylaIsCool85
    Hi, My name is Jenn Ruest
    I was wondering if you all have any address of that stargate and Atlantis stuido address? So I can write to ask for the atutogtaph pictures of Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell and Lexa D .

Thanks
    Hi, welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy it here.

I don't know the addresses, but if you check out the Ask Joe thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=1254) and ask him about it nicely, he might be able to do something about it / give you an address (Joe is Joe Mallozzi, executive producer).
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Default Re: Anybody Know the address to write letter to Stargate Atlantis Cast Members?

Thanks for the info and right now I'm looking for it Ask Joe now on gateworld

i think it might be on the official atlantis homepage somewhere
    stargateatlantis.com
    all i know is that it is probably in vancouver.

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have. so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

as always its best just to pm Qasim, he knows everything.

If only I knew the discriminants for saddle points in 3-dimensional graphs I hate maths
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have. so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Quote Originally Posted by Qasim
    If only I knew the discriminants for saddle points in 3-dimensional graphs
    well everyone knows that *cough*
    Whats that again?

Quote Originally Posted by SmallTimePerson
    well everyone knows that *cough*
    Whats that again?

You differentiate a function of 2 variables twice and if your cross partial derivates hold in the discriminant then you have a maximum or a minimum if they dont hold then you have a saddle point:

In mathematics, a saddle point is a point of a function (of one or more variables) which is both a stationary point and a point of inflection. Since it is a point of inflection, it is not a local extremum.

For a function of two or more variables, the surface at a saddle-point resembles a saddle that curves up in one or more directions, and curves down in one or more other directions.
    love Torri

Quote Originally Posted by Qasim

You differentiate a function of 2 variables twice and if your cross partial derivates hold in the discriminant then you have a maximum or a minimum if they dont hold then you have a saddle point:

Show off.