Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 Rodney.

Last edited by watcher652; 04 August 2017, 01:21 PM.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

The Syfy movie David directed, Rage of the Yeti (2011) will be shown on Syfy on Thurs March 31, 2016 at 3am.

Here's a photo of David on one of his days working on the movie in Bulgaria.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

David at Dragon Con 2015.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Happy April 18th birthday, David!

Last edited by watcher652; 04 August 2017, 01:22 PM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

David tweets about Prince.

My kind of guy:

Comment

David in "Ice Men" (2004)

My kind of guy:

Comment

David's episode "Bl**dy H*ll" on "The Artful Detective" airs on Ovation TV in the U.S. on:

Sat, May 7, 2016 at 7pm
                Fri, May 13, 2016 at 10am
                Fri, May 20, 2016 at 9am

My kind of guy:

Comment

The weather where I am has been hot and humid. Here's David as "Gus Gruber" coping with the sun from the 2001 movie "The Triangle."

Last edited by watcher652; 04 August 2017, 01:23 PM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

We just watched "Get Down" (aka Treed Murray), I was pleasantly surprised

Comment

I've heard that David is in the latest episode of "Suits". It's on TV in the UK tomorrow night (fittingly enough, on channel "Dave".) I used to love "Suits" but I gave up on it halfway through season 5, and I don't think I can face watching the whole episode as they have ruined all the characters. Has anyone seen it, and if so, could you give me an idea of how far into the episode David appears, please? Then hopefully I can record it and start it from roughly the right point.
                      Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

In case anyone else wants to know, I watched the "Suits" episode and David is in two scenes, one about 1/3 and the other about 2/3 of the way through. I was quite disappointed as he didn't have anything in the least comedic to do. But it looked as though he might appear in further episodes? I was surprised that his name was not listed in the "guest stars" at the beginning but only in the "co-starring" credits at the end.
                        Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

I read that David is suppose to voice the demon in the new "The Exorcist" Tv Show. Is this true? The demon in the beginning of the second ep kind of did sound like David to me, but I'm not entirely sure since not a lot was said and it was all demonified at the same time.

Comment

Happy birthday to Baz!

Comment

I can't believe nobody's been here since last October. (yeah, I know, I'm one to talk )

Okay, putting this thread back where it belongs...

...with a nice behind the scenes pic.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

And, because I finally watched Scanners II (on YT), here is a nice screenshot I made...

...so young, so cute!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X