• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Degrees Of Separation (107)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON ONE
    SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107

Number Six shows up on board the Galactica posing as someone else, prompting a crisis for Baltar when she accuses him of being a traitor.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:20 PM.

Why hasn't anybody commented on this episode? I loved it. It was soo funny. Even though i don't really think it was supposed to be. It's just that James Callis just brings this aspect to Baltar. Very very funny. Anyway, my review is going to be a very lonely little review indeed unles some kind soul decides to comment. hint hint. That's all i guess. I just loved this episode.

Comment

I know. That scene with him and Gaeta in the head is hilarious.

And then Baltar to Gaeta as he hurriedly leaves to get away from crazy Gaius: “You forgot to wash your hands!”

And of course it gave us “No more Mr. Nice Gaius!”
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Definitely very funny. Thank you SO much for replying. Anyway. Yeah. No more Mr. Nice Gaius was very funny.

Comment

Yes, I liked the scene in the toilets. I suppose they put that in so that the Galactica would not be like the various incarnations of the Enterprise where we never found out where the toilets were.
          I liked this episode more than I thought I would from the title, as Six is not my favourite character, but I did think Baltar would have been best to accuse "Shelley Godfrey" of being a Cylon as soon as he saw her and heard that she had made serious accusations against him, rather than say he had never seen her before. Still, I suppose that's the way he tends to behave.

Interesting that Tigh's "reverse psychology crap" did work on Starbuck after all!

And as for the Cylon Raider, considering that Starbuck had destroyed its brain, does it really make any difference how it's treated? But I wonder if it needs feeding, or if it would die without its brain? Perhaps a later episode will explain more.
          Last edited by Catsitter; 28 July 2006, 03:33 AM.
          Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Feed on what.....green jelo perhaps

It was an animal and needed to be treated so, great episode and left me with more questions than answers when i saw it, it does remain a fave in the BSG collection though.
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I loved the way Baltar watched the camera footage and says 'Well I definately didn't do that' and the scene where he's talking to his assistant whilst he was in the middle of laying a brick, brilliant writing.

Or when the good doctor kicks down the door to Miss Godfree when she's letting one out as well, that's funny.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGreat ep.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Funny ep. Balter was very good all the way through. So many classic scenes
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

this has to be one of the best endings to a epsiode ver.

Comment

this episode gives you the WTF feeling at the end but overall very fun episode.

the beginning was fun in the cic with baltar not realizingthat six was real this time.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Another good one Gaius is a legend so funny, but where did the No.6 on the Galactica go? I'm sure it will probably turn up later on in the Season.

Also from the look Gaius gave the President at the end I think No. 6 has pushed him further into her grip, he is not going to be so keen to help the fleet now I'd imagine
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Oh I loved that episode..... really... Gaius is so cool, i really like him... along with commander adama and madame president ...
                        just bought me season 2 today will start this the next weekend...^^
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          Oh I loved that episode..... really... Gaius is so cool, i really like him... along with commander adama and madame president ...
                          just bought me season 2 today will start this the next weekend...^^

I must be in the minority. I am finding him one of the most annoying people on the show. And I too and wondering how the hell there is a real life version of 6 on the ship and where the hell she vanished at the end?
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            I must be in the minority. I am finding him one of the most annoying people on the show. And I too and wondering how the hell there is a real life version of 6 on the ship and where the hell she vanished at the end?
                            I feel exactly the same way!
                            Everytime he does something bad, I go like "aaarrrgghh, why haven't they found out yet he's acting so strange". I mean, he's constantly talking to "himself" and doing all these weird things.

But the one thing I really really want to know is how 6 became real!
                            My first guess was that everyone has a chip implanted in their brain, but that doesn't explain the glasses she left behind....

Anyone have a clue?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp6071xm9M0

baltar freaking out is the most epic funny moment in the series
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X