No announcement yet.

Bastille Day (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure I'll end up saying this about every episode, but this is a brilliant hr of television! It sets up the awesome antagonist that is Tom Zarek, develops the Tigh/Starbuck conflict... I could keep going, but it would be quicker to say that what I love about this episode (and BSG in general) is how careful the writers were to develop the characters in each story. Even though we don't always see every character, when they have screen time, we learn something important about who they are.

As a side-note, did any of the shippers notice how much like a mother and father Roslin and Adama sounded? "He's your son." "He's your advisor."

My final mention has to go to MM. She blows me away every time she's on the screen! That last scene... wow.
    "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
    ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Loved seeing the old Apollo
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X