Dr.Carson Beckett / Lt. Laura Cadman Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyBozi
    HEY GURRRRRRRRRRRLL...wat up? Glad you came to join us! And..why would Cadman kiss ROdney..lol..to freak him out ofcourse!

Lol, that's what I LOVE about Cadman, she'd do something like that! She's SOOOO out going, it's a hillarious contrast to our boys Rodney and Carson. That's why I think Carson/Laura is such a cute pair.

It's nice to know that while everyone else is in a circle of love triangles, Carson and Laura are having a normal dating relationship, hehe. But alas, I'm conviced the writers will kill Laura off

Some Laura/Carson Fan art:
    mine:
    Carson/Laura Fluff
    Cadman and a Stressed Beckett

and I'll link a pic of Alimoey's (hope you don't mind)
    Support your Ship

What do you think Ali, LadyBozi, we got enough going to make a Laura/Carson shippy club at DeviantArt?

Comment

Guys I love your art!

I hope that we'll see more of Cadman in season 3 because Carson/Laura are so cute!

Comment

I don't remember where I snagged it from, but I thought it was cute!!

Comment

I thought this thread could use some love:

Comment

They look good together, esp in Critical Mass.

Anybody hear of any plans of Cadman's return? Or any developments in this ship?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              They look good together, esp in Critical Mass.

Anybody hear of any plans of Cadman's return? Or any developments in this ship?
              IMDB doesn't say anything useful....
              Misbegotten is early in the season and it's supposed to be a Beckett episode... maybe he'll make reference to her if she's not in it?

Comment

Well, I do hope that we'll see her again and soon! It's the first canon-created ship and they just have to keep it! They're so cute!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Cadman in season 3, and of course see them continue the shippy-ness between her and Beckett.

Cause they are the cutest couple around.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I hope to see more of their ship in s3. but isnt she startin' a new show? so maybe she wont have time -_-

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I have a moment of insight...when a lightbulb hovered over my head...

Our ship has had a kiss!! It's just looked at in the wrong way. In Duet. I think a lot of people (esp. Rodney/Carson shippers) overlook the fact that it's CADMAN kissing Beckett NOT Rodney.

^ so IS a cap of our ship

oh and join the livejournal community

oooh guess what I found? I think it's just behind scenes of Critical Mass. A clip of Beckett swinging Cadman around in his arms

really really dodgy screen cap doesn't deserve a post lol

Comment

I made a vid

Love Duet

The duet of a relationship, including their touching moments and the moments in between. Beckett/Cadman vid. Some clips are dodgy, but the vid has a nice feel.

Size: 7mb
                        Duration: 1:57 minutes
                        Music: Now We Are All Free by Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerarrd

Download
                        Last edited by HyperCaz; 22 May 2006, 01:01 AM.

Comment

seems like I'm the only one posting here sometimes

just a list of Beckett/Cadman fics that are out there

Mr Beckett and Mr Hyde by Ann3 (PG)
                          Laura's about to find out that doctors really do make lousy patients!

Jist Blethers by fififolle (PG)
                          Why don’t they understand him? Carson sometimes thinks he’s more alien than anything in the Pegasus. A bunch of Carson oneshots for fun. Chapter 1 has Beckett/Cadman.

The Start of Something Good by CMDragonia (G)
                          Carson reflects on the past few days while Cadman has somethings to explain about Rodney's behavior. Missing scene between Carson and Cadman during Duet, spoilers for Duet.

Attack of the Birdy by Lady Valmar (G)
                          A peaceful day on Atlantis and our favorite couple 'Carson and Laura' are out on the balcony eating a midmorning breakfast. Then a bird shows up and ruins their breakfast. Silly, amusing ficlet.

Saving Grace by McRaider (PG)
                          They're more than just best friends, they're brothers...what if John and Rodney were brothers by adoption. McKay centric, mcweir, but also has a few chapters here and there of Beckett/Cadman

Five Senses by chasingkerouac (PG-13)
                          Exploration of a relationship through the five senses.

Comfort by truthlostmsr (PG)
                          Even Carson could use a little comfort once in a while.

An Element of Truth by HyperCaz (PG)
                          John has been hearing some wild rumours. Mostly mcweir with Beckett/Cadman ending.

That's it for now coz I can't find some I remember reading.

Comment

*JUST WATCHED YOUR VID CAZ*

hehehehe i love it! this ship is so squee worthy, pity we haven't been able to see much of it yet. *sigh*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Thanks for all the recs Hypercaz!

And about the clip from Critical Mass, I hope it'll be on the dvds!

Comment

Cadman/Beckett.. all the way woohoo
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X