Dr.Carson Beckett / Lt. Laura Cadman Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    Hahaha, I'd never thought of it like that before but you're right! How peculiar!

I loved their little scene at the end of CM. Not OTT but noticable and sweet Maybe that's why they get less reconition; they might be canon but they have so few scenes (which imo is right in a scifi show) that regard their relationship, where as some of the other OTPs have whole episodes of UST to lust over

I really like the balance they have struck with Laura/Carson. It works extremely well in fitting with the episodes but not detracting or standing out from the storyline.
    I agree. Ship shouldn't override plot and action in scifi. Too much ship in SG1 ruined it a little (didn't stop me shipping Sam/Jack...). I like what we've seen so far of this ship. It's enough to see them together or hear that they have a date.

Comment

For anyone on DeviantArt, Natasha just made a Laura/Carson Club!!

It makes me happy... I love sharing shippy fanart (and other stuff)

Comment

Hilarious laura/carson fic by porthos: Alien Spores

a must read, but warning: sheyla

Comment

you guys think we will see more of Laura in the future? Because I trully love her character and =] Carsom/Laura.. is adorable!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
            you guys think we will see more of Laura in the future? Because I trully love her character and =] Carsom/Laura.. is adorable!
            I agree we really should see more of her and the ship! cos they're so cute together!

Spoiler:

Comment

If anyone is interested, my latest fanfic has quite abit of Carson/Laura in it.

You can find it here
              http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=2915420

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
                If anyone is interested, my latest fanfic has quite abit of Carson/Laura in it.

You can find it here
                http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=2915420
                Thought I'd let you know, the link doesn't work (happened to me too). You need to link to the actual story, not the life preview.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for that Falcon Horus.

Here is the link again. Hopefully this one will work.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2915420/1/

Comment

I wrote my first Beckett/Cadman fic Well full non-multiship you know...

Nebulan, the alien spores fic is a scream! I praise you for finding it because usually I don't miss fics like that.

Nel, I like Misconceptions and it was very very well written and very very well pulled off...but I don't think I'm into that kind of story where you know...lol...apart from me running around panicky before I read the whole story (dang it, why do fic writers pull me in with all those tense moments), great story.

So yes. I wrote a fic! It was meant to be PG but it got a wee bit out of hand.

Allow Me To Demonstrate (PG-13)
                    Laura questions Carson about the flashing incident. Minor spoiler for Allies. (When I say minor, I mean VERY minor). Lil ficlet. Rating for suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                      Nebulan, the alien spores fic is a scream! I praise you for finding it because usually I don't miss fics like that.
                      lol, I actually didn't find it, ToasterOnFire posted it at the McKay/Weir thread as part of Fanfiction Friday

Comment

Laura questions Carson about the flashing incident. Minor spoiler for Allies. (When I say minor, I mean VERY minor). Lil ficlet. Rating for suggestions.
                        Everybody read this ^^ ... it's hilarious.

Comment

When reading your story, I just loved the image of Laura in Carson's Lab Coat So I just had to draw my own interpretation I hope that's ok

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                            When reading your story, I just loved the image of Laura in Carson's Lab Coat So I just had to draw my own interpretation I hope that's ok
                            Hihihi, it looks cool. I like it.

Do you think you could maybe draw Carson's reaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                              Hihihi, it looks cool. I like it.

Do you think you could maybe draw Carson's reaction?
                              which reaction? the "agape expression"?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                                which reaction? the "agape expression"?
                                I guess, or maybe it's not draw-able...

Comment

Working...
                                X