This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daedalus in Coup D'Etat

I was thinking, Daedie was probably on earth or something, or else they could've just beamed the hostages out.

Imagine Cowen's face when he sees Sheppard: Till next time Cowen! *white flash*

Although I haven't seen it yet, i would imagine it was good for the story for the Deadalus to be absent ... you can't have a ship racing in to save the day every week!
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Big! Huge! Don't read!
      Spoiler:
      Oh well it could be that is was far away and when Cowen was about to pull the trigger it'd race in. But I really didn't expect Laden to save the day, so it was really more tensioned this way.
      Last edited by Dutch_Razor; 16 January 2006, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        Although I haven't seen it yet, i would imagine it was good for the story for the Deadalus to be absent ... you can't have a ship racing in to save the day every week!
        I completely agree - the Deddy provides too great of an opportunity for deus ex machina. Besides, I'd rather see the Atlantis team solve their own problems rather than having the outside element of SG1/SGC/Earth having to save them. Makes the show stand on its own better.

Comment

They could really do with a second ship, one permenantly at atlantis and the other flying backwards and forward from earth.

Maybe things will change when they get the new ancient ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevos
            Maybe things will change when they get the new ancient ship.
            *cough*
            Spoiler:
            the ancient ship you are reffering to, i assume it is the one from inferno? if so, it is an aging ship, one whcih has been disabled, and i think, partially damaged.
            but i cant wait to see what happens to it.

Comment

Working...
            X