This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Truth Behind Peter Pan and Captain Hook

Ok Folks I know that this thread title seems weird but hear me out. This really goes back to my Mary Poppins as an Ancient but, I found an other tie in

Peter Pan is an Ancients why looks in on the mortal realm and only is see by the few. but ppl find there way to him.

Captain Hook is an Ori, bent on Peter Pans destruction. he find adults to join his cause to try and over whelm pan.

I know this is odd but if you really think about it, its true. and no I havent had any magic mushrooms or anything with garlic.

Question, Have you ever had too much medicine?

Comment

This is getting out of hand, everyone who's anyone's an Ancient these days!

Next thing you'll be telling me that Humpty Dumpty was actually an Ancient, not an egg and all the King's horses and all the King's men were actually Priors and Ori.
      The real reason they didn't put him back together again when he fell off the wall was because they're totally evil, not because the horses had no opposable thumbs.

EDIT: Seriously though, did the King actually expect the horses to pull their weight and fix an egg?!
      Last edited by Anubis69; 15 January 2006, 02:59 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
        EDIT: Seriously though, did the King actually expect the horses to pull their weight and fix an egg?!
        He'd seen too many disney movies and thought that the horses were a wee bit more intelligent then they were.

Either that or the horses were there for their muscle. Maybe humpty dumpty was really really big.

Comment

this is a funny theard *LMAO*

Comment

By this time next year, we'll probs have run out of famous people/chracters to claim as Ancients. Hence, my prediction for a thread title to occur in about a year:

'Fred down the road - An Ancient?'
            * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

I still think Rasputin was a Gou'ald. He apparently had glowing eyes (really), could heal the very sick, and he was notoriously hard to kill. I mean, what better person for a Gou'ald than old Rasputin?

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
                Peter Pan is an Ancients why looks in on the mortal realm and only is see by the few. but ppl find there way to him.

Captain Hook is an Ori, bent on Peter Pans destruction. he find adults to join his cause to try and over whelm pan.
                And dont forget to mention that the crocodile was a Goa'uld trying to take over Hook's body so it can have the power of the ascended

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i think that this is reaching jsut a little to far maybe the fairy in Pinochoo was acually a acient that made him a real boy

maybe from snow white and the seven dwafs the evil witch was an ORI and Snow White was a Altern

clearly grasping at straws
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Next thing you'll be telling me that Humpty Dumpty was actually an Ancient, not an egg and all the King's horses and all the King's men were actually Priors and Ori.
                    The real reason they didn't put him back together again when he fell off the wall was because they're totally evil, not because the horses had no opposable thumbs.

LMFAO
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

LOL, I agree, pocahantus and cindarella are ancient's too!!

Comment

Wow, this stuff is getting pretty darn funny. Too much to handle sometimes, I'll tell ya.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                          LOL, I agree, pocahantus and cindarella are ancient's too!!
                          Well, maybe Cinderella's godmother is an Ancient...but her stepmother...now that's a different story. I'd say she was easily a Goua'ld.

Comment

I'm an Ancient. I came to your planet because of your cool internet.

Comment

this is getting too weird...so are you people trying to say that walt disney was a helf ancient helf ori??

Comment

Working...
                              X