X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G4 - for gamers

So why is G4 all TNG all the time now?
    Seriously its TNG all primetime then fastlane and the Man show.... its completely lost the entire "for gamers" format.

I heard they cancelled a bunch of their shows anyone know if X-Play and Judgement day are at least safe? And does anyone else here miss Corey Rouch (however its spelled).

Or am I the only one that ever watched this network? If so I am officially demanding they change the format back to "for gamers"...... dangit.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Originally posted by AGateFan
    So why is G4 all TNG all the time now?
    Seriously its TNG all primetime then fastlane and the Man show.... its completely lost the entire "for gamers" format.
    TNG: 3 episodes a day
    Man Show: 2 episodes a day (4, if you include the Midnight (CST) re-runs)
    Fastlane: I don't know because I don't watch the show
    anyone know if X-Play and Judgement day are at least safe?
    I'm pretty sure X-Play and AOTS are safe

Or am I the only one that ever watched this network? If so I am officially demanding they change the format back to "for gamers"...... dangit.
    I disagree, I personally like "Video Game TV," i think the main reason that is, is because my city has only had G4 since October '04.

I heard they cancelled a bunch of their shows anyone know if ... Judgement day are at least safe?
    For that infomation, check out this link:
    G4 (TV channel)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      TNG: 3 episodes a day
      Man Show: 2 episodes a day (4, if you include the Midnight (CST) re-runs)
      Fastlane: I don't know because I don't watch the show

I'm pretty sure X-Play and AOTS are safe

I disagree, I personally like "Video Game TV," i think the main reason that is, is because my city has only had G4 since October '04.

For that infomation, check out this link:
      G4 (TV channel)
      Quick clarification... how is the bolded statement disagreeing with me? I like Video Game TV too... If I get your meaning right. I want G4 to be shows about video games all the time (ok maybe all is asking too much but most). I liked a lot of the shows they had. I just am not sure why they are now filling the station up with old scifi and some spikeTV rejects.... I want video game reviews, previews, shows related to video games etc...
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

ek whats going on? are there any good shows left on G4?

Im hoping to advertise on G4 in the near future but I may not bother if nobody watches the channel anymore
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I dont know about others, but if they take off all the shows I watch I obviously wont be tuning in. I like ST:TNG well enough but I can pretty much catch that on any channel or buy the DVDs. I have zero interest in Fast Lane or The Man show.

I will continue to watch X-Play and Judgement Day as long as they are on however.... I was just hoping for more of this type of show and less of the crp, oh well.

Comment

They need to have Gabe and Tycho host a talk show. That would be sw33t
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Caboose: They could be worse?
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
            X