Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Lost Character Has The best Backstory ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Lost Character Has The best Backstory ?

My personal favourite would have to be Lockes backstory

I like Hurley's ( )... slightly surreal, very funny, yet a little tragic, and possibly the most connected with the Island,
    Spoiler:
    what with the numbers being everywhere down the Hatch
    . Also, why was he in a mental institution?

Charlie's ( ) is also particularly interesting, although i'm not sure how much more they can do with it.

I also like Kate's ( )- and Sawyer's ( )is fairly intersting
    Locke's ( )is pretty good - but i can't stand his hair in the flashbacks ... keep him bald!

Jack's ( )backstory isn't as good ... but his character seems more key to their survival on the Island ... i.e. his backstory is less important to the overall story of the show.

Sayeed's ( )is ok, and i need to see more of Shannon and Boone's ( ), Micheal and Walt's( ), Claire's( ), and Sun and Jin's( )
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Like the use of smilies above, very good.
      I'd have to agree with Nasa and say Locke.
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Lock's backstories have been the most interesting (and we're still waiting on how he got in his wheelchair). Hurley's are good too. I'd like to see more of Shannon and Boone's, but how are they gonna do that now?

Comment

Definly locke. Hurleys is also quite interesting.

Comment

You gotta wonder how locke got in the wheelchair anye ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Nasa
              You gotta wonder how locke got in the wheelchair anye ideas?
              Perhaps he tried to break into his Dads house and steal his kidney back
              In my opinion the best backstories are Hurley's, (Hurley is after all my fave character) Sawyers, (cool and dark), Locke's (I forone want to know how he ca walk I mean perhaps he was faking it and didnt need a wheelchair) Charlies is quite cool too (its the hobbit on drugs !!!!!) the other backstorys are good but none compare to the 4 mentioned perviously,
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think Hurleys, how did he end up in the mental hospital?????
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I think Locke's is probably the most interesting overall, although I thought 'Orientation' was a bit slow. But at this moment in time, I'm most interested in Jack's backstory and what happened to his marriage with Sarah, as it's been bugging me since his outburst of emotion with Desmond. I also really enjoy Sawyer's dark past and Charlie's drug addiction. Eko's backstory was very cool, but I don't see how they can to too much more with it.

EDIT: Oh, and Hurley's. Wonder how he got to into the mental hospital?

Comment

mr ekko

Comment

I found Locke's interesting as well, but my favorite has been Hurley. In such a dark and drama heavy show, it was nice to get some levity. I recall enjoying his initial and subsequent episode more than any other. I think this is partially because the other characters have such angst filled pasts. After a while, they all seem the same. But Hurley's was very unique.

Comment

I´d have to say Jin has the best backstory. The flash backs we´ve had of him have completely changed how we view him, far more then with any other character in the show.

Hurley´s have also been great, without doubt the funniest.

Comment

Umm I liked Sawyers and Mr Ecko's.....

Comment

I like Locke's, Ben's, Sawyers, Kates and Rose and Bernards, Sun and Jin's and a few others.

Comment

After watching this weeks newest episode (in the UK), I would have to say Richards but that could change if they ever do a Man in Black or Jacob episode.

Out of the main cast, I'd have to say Sawyer. Lived his life as a conman, trying to find the conman who was responsible for his parents death.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X