Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increasing posts is fun. I remember when aAnubiSs was just a wee lad (i.e. under 300 posts). Now look at him!! :: shakes his head in dissapointment "I've such a long way to go"::

Comment

I don't wanna go off-topic, but I post ALOT about ALOT of different subjects. I comment on everything except the shipper-threads. Yes, there have been "some" off-topic posts. But they were usually in threads where we were only 2-3 persons talking and all three were talking about the same off-topic subject =)

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        I don't wanna go off-topic, but I post ALOT about ALOT of different subjects. I comment on everything except the shipper-threads. Yes, there have been "some" off-topic posts. But they were usually in threads where we were only 2-3 persons talking and all three were talking about the same off-topic subject =)
        The rate I'm going, I'm gonna be like aAnubiSs, cuz I do the same thing. Everything but Shipper threads.
        *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
        McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

A week ago i was at 250 posts. Today i went from 999 to whatever I'm at now.

Comment

Thats sick...
            Your sick...
            In the good way
            *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
            McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

I wish I could post as fast. Oh well, what was the topic again? Ummm... I have no idea what to add to the topic, it seems pretty straight forward. We know of one writer who reads this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                I wish I could post as fast. Oh well, what was the topic again? Ummm... I have no idea what to add to the topic, it seems pretty straight forward. We know of one writer who reads this stuff.
                OK, so new question. If I delete my original post, what happens to all your replies? Does your point count go backwards?

Comment

OK guys, you've had your fun but we do have an on topic rule here at GateWorld. If you can't keep to the topic you will be modded, and if I have to ask you too many times you'll be put on moderation. And that won't do much good for your post counts now will it?
                  sigpic

Comment

All stories written by fans is placed in the Fan Fiction folder, and the writers never go there. They aren't allowed to read fan fiction. Probably to protect them against law suits and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                      OK guys, you've had your fun but we do have an on topic rule here at GateWorld. If you can't keep to the topic you will be modded, and if I have to ask you too many times you'll be put on moderation. And that won't do much good for your post counts now will it?
                      modded? You mean when one of you says "This is going off-topic" and they comment on how they've gone off-topic for a dozen posts?

(Appologies for the OT post )

Comment

I tried getting it on-topic but Teal'c the Shol'va came and ruined that!

Comment

Working...
                        X