X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZPM's in Milky way

Possible ZPM locations In Milky way:

I looked each season and episode and this is a list of planets that may contain a ZPM in the Milky Way

P3X-972 - Ernest’s planet
    P3R-272 – first ancient database’s location (probably dead)
    P4X-639 – Time machine planet (Window of Opportunity)
    P2A-018 - Latona (ancient writtin’ on sentinel)
    (P------ not given) - Visuban
    (P------ not given) - Harry Melbourne’s planet
    (P------ not given) – Dakara
    Earth – (Avalon)
    (P------ not given) – episode: Babylon
    (P------Unknown) - Camelot (episode “Camelot”)
    C. Edmund

I've often wondered, whether if the information re: ZPMs could be extracted from Ancient repository, whether the Asgard could create some....(yes I know MW is not their home galaxy but sssshh )

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis

I looked each season and episode and this is a list of planets that may contain a ZPM in the Milky Way

Earth – (Avalon)

Ernest's planet - Caved in with the rest of the castle into the ocean (probably)
      1st ancient repository - can't remember
      Time machine planet - Not sure
      Vis Uban - The lava got to it
      The lost Paradise - It's not Ancient. Why would it use ZPM's?
      Dakara - Dunno
      Earth - Maybe

Comment

maybe theres one or two in machello's lab...you know...where we first saw him...after all he was a great scientist that was around goa'uld planets and we know that the goa'uld often find things that they dont know how to use...like ra...he found a ZPM and didnt know what it was...

Comment

The ancient repositories didn't use ZPMs in Lost City:

HAMMOND:The engineering team that studied the last one of these devices you found, determined nothing after six months of research.

CARTER:We believe that, that device's power source was depleted when Colonel O'Neill activated it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
            Ernest's planet - Caved in with the rest of the castle into the ocean (probably)
            Dakara - Dunno
            Earth - Maybe
            I thought Vis Uban was the ruins where Daniel was descended at? It was said to be an Ancient city in construction but the plague stopped it from being finished or something.

Taonas was the planet with fire.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis

Earth – (Avalon)
              Nice list
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
                I've often wondered, whether if the information re: ZPMs could be extracted from Ancient repository, whether the Asgard could create some....(yes I know MW is not their home galaxy but sssshh )
                Indeed

The Asgard can possible create a few ZPM'z or something that could work for Atlantis, better then naqahdah generator.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Oh right, Vis Uban is that stupid city and Taoneas or whatever is the lava planet. Don't mind me . Also, ancient ruins don't necessarily have ZPMs. I mean, Tau'ri homes don't necessarily have DVD players.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    Dakara - Dunno
                    Earth - Maybe
                    when I said Mayboren's planet I was refiring to the planet were SG1 found the time jumper
                    The castle caved in but who says that the power sorce for the information database wasn't burried in the rockface and it was saved

and steve we don't know about weather it did or didn't that thing surrived a minamum of 10,000 only zpm's could do that and as for the first one in the epasoide "The fith race" was depleted and prehaps it was built earler than the one in lost city prehaps before the Ancients went to Pegasus and it was running on minamual power and it was a precaution so that if they lost all there tecnolagey and knowladge in pegasus they could go to the "head sucker" and get the information downloaded into there heads
                    Last edited by Atlanis; 13 January 2006, 07:36 AM.
                    C. Edmund

Comment

The 5th Race device was concluded to be a power booster/amplifier...not a ZPM.

The Ancient DB's don't consume lots of power (most of the time they are not operating)........ZPM is not necessary......surely the Ancients had another means of prodcuing power

Dakara. Optimistic.

But seeing as it is only rarely used then still........ZPM not necessary

Originally posted by BlackBaron
                      Indeed

The Asgard can possible create a few ZPM'z or something that could work for Atlantis, better then naqahdah generator.
                      I really, really, really want the Asgards to do that. But ya know said they've been studying the repository for a while and squat!..........

Having the Asgard to solve all our problems through the Ancient DB would be just too easy.....
                      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

do you guys think there are hidden ZPM's on earth??
                        i sure think that...i think there are more under the frozen ice of antarctica

thor of the asgard. and of the kuntucky fried chicken! lol...

Comment

Yes but not ln anatrica but near "Avalon"
                          C. Edmund

Comment

I think the Ancients only made the zpm's when they needed them, and that's why they're so scarce. And as has been said not all of their tech uses zpm's.

Comment

Originally posted by mindfire
                              I think the Ancients only made the zpm's when they needed them, and that's why they're so scarce. And as has been said not all of their tech uses zpm's.
                              I'm sure if they were willing to take one apart that some part of it could be found out. The question is: How do you take it apart?
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X