No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For RP? If you still want to RP in SG setting, I can recommend (and naturally so ) SG:Vedas that is in my siggy. I run the site, by the way. Layout setting is a little different to the one we have here on Aftermath.

If we can generate enough interest, we did love to open the SG Academy on the site as well.

Comment

I'm alive.....or trying to be, but RL keeps exploding. Otherwise things in RL couldn't be better. It's keeping me extra busy most days. Not that you will hear me complaining.

How things goes with everyone?

Comment

Hope all is well. RL is hectic here too. Hard to believe I'm in my 22nd year of teaching some times.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Having hectic RL isn't good at times. Mine has eaten into good chuck of my time all over. There are times I have no idea what day of the week it is, unless I check my phone. I hit 15 years of service with my workplace last year, Scott.

Comment

Poking my head in to say hello. Been ages since I logged in.

Hope everyone had a great 2017.

Comment

Just saw Ready Player One and it had me jonesing for the old days of the RPG. Doubt anyone will see this because it is so buried now, but HI!

Comment

it is sooooooo buried. it's not funny.

Was it any good? Been musing to watch it, but alas waiting for Avengers (cos... Groot and Starlord) to come out this month.

My site is still trucking along; 5 year old this June. We are moving Vedas to another platform/software and away from Proboard once we finish season 2 in character. Started another site, building a third RP.

Rl is being RL, same old, same old.

Comment

Porgs!!!!

PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS PORGS

I love Porgs

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I loved it and actually have seen it 3 times now, which is rare for me. Glad your RP is going well! How many players do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                      I loved it and actually have seen it 3 times now, which is rare for me. Glad your RP is going well! How many players do you have?
                      3 times?? I ever see a movie once in the cinema.

Five players max I believe. We have had this number for some time. With three active off-world teams. I'm hoping the move might help with getting fresh members over.

Comment

Been a long time. Hope some of the old crew stops by and sees this. Lots of good times back in the day. Hope you all are well.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

-dusts thread- been a very long time. Over a year since anyone heard from you? How are you going? Been busy on my end with work, life, health and site move.

I’m pop in and out via lurking or quick log in and out, of GW, randomly. You are always welcome to poke into Vedas Cbox for chatter.

Comment

Hope everyone had a great time celebrating the holidays

Comment

Hi, Xym! More or less likewise as SR. Followed over to Vedas' new site, we're just launching season 3 with a RP movie!
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*steps in*
                                H-Hello? Been rather a long time since I was here.
                                How is everyone these days?
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X