No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Long time no see. SR and I are still gaming over on her site Vedas. Pretty good here, left the Army a few years ago and just recently moved out to California.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
      *steps in*
      H-Hello? Been rather a long time since I was here.
      How is everyone these days?
      Expect getting older each year, it's the same old routine in RL.

As DG said, still playing over at Vedas. Did a massive move which started after the Site's 4th B'day. Took one and half years to get it up and we launched early last month. Season 3 is officially expected to start around April after the movie premier. It's exciting.

How's you?

Comment

Was getting nostalgic for the old days and was pleasantly surprised to see people checking in. Hard to believe that this was so long ago. Hope all is well.

Comment

14 years this year.

FOR REAL?!

Where does the time go? Anyone one heard from Dillon (Colonel Sharp) or Gen?

Comment

The time drifts away slowly by the day, and the years fly by.

Yello, George! Yeah, haven't seen either of them pop up in a long time.
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Wow... the site... or the browser... still remembered my log in.

Am so glad to see you're all still around in some way. Miss you guys heaps!

And yeah, it's been a while. Started RPing in here when my now 15 year old daughter was in diapers *ROFL*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

NG! Just checking in on the forum. Yeah, we're just starting Season 3 and a new episode over on Vedas. RL has eaten SR a bit but we're launching the episode.

You know you want to.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Checking in, miss this RPG.

Comment

Miss this place too, but CRAP it looks different! So... sterile?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Working...
                    X