This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADV and SeScapers.com Sponsor Farscape Starburst 3.1 Giveawa

ADV and Chip Schneider are proud to announce a special Farscape trivia contest exclusive to www.sescapers.com.

As some of you may know, Chip was kind enough to post a four-part blog in December 2005. He really enjoyed answering all of the Scaper questions and feedback. In order to thank Farscape fans around the world, Chip has decided to put the Scaper’s knowledge to the test.

Chip has devised a Farscape trivia contest and find two fans who can answer all the questions he throws at them. The first two Scapers to answer all the questions correctly will win a copy of the Farscape Starburst 3.1 DVD.

Isn’t that cool?

Okay, here are the details. On Monday, January 16, I will post the questions on www.secapers.com The first two Scapers to e-mail me with all the correct answers wins. You can e-mail the answers to me at [email protected]

So, mark this day on your calendar and spend the week brushing up on your Farscape knowledge. I have seen the questions, you are going to need it.

Oh, and drop by www.secapers.com and Chip’s December blog and thank him for doing this.

Cool, but I already got mine.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
    X