X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Atlantis should be considered a small planet? hence "on". I dunno

Comment

But Atlantis is on the planet...
      And I think Atlantis is mostly interior only since it did travel through space
      *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
      McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Well their shield kept the oxygen in. And they probably know how to convert CO2->O2

Comment

Originally posted by 8th Chevron

I would think that a race that rivals the Ancients in technology and evolution would be incontestable to a race as unevolved as 21st century humans. If this battle for the galaxy indeed occurred million of years ago, it should be safe to assume that the Wraith would have progressed even futher. I can't believe they are content to feed off humans for this amount of time without advancing their civilization. After all, they couldn't have defeated the ancients by being a stagnant race of simple predators.

Dave
          Yes, but consider the sucess the Tau'ri of Earth have had against the more technologically advanced Goa'uld. Also, the Asgard have experienced first hand that technology alone won't win wars; savvy is required, something the fresh young species has in spades.

The Ancients, having never dealt with species as or more advanced than themselves, were probably ill-equipped to fight the rapacious Wraith. Like the Tau'ri, I suspect(hope)that the new enemy will be cunning and inventive, though obviously not quite inventive enough to beat the new wolflings.
          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Working...
          X