X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB Official "Reckoning" Episiode Description

12-19-2005 LA times calender section.

Register to read the article....
    "When the creators of "Smallville" heard that the WB Network was planning to move their series at the start of this season, they regarded the new time slot much like Superman would a barrel of kryptonite".

"Instead, in a twist that has surprised the producers and challenged the conventional wisdom of the TV industry, "Smallville" has, in its fifth season, become a standout hit for the WB. The series is having its best season, up 28% compared with last year, with an average of 5.5 million total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research."
    Yes folks....I can't believe it myself.......

Looks like Lana gets the full story from Clark in the Fortress.

You can check out more stuff in Devoted to Smallville....

http://www.devotedfansnetwork.com/in...age=smallville
    Last edited by dec55; 19 December 2005, 09:40 PM.
    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

That is just the oddest thing!

Comment

wow

that's just........unbelievable!

I wonder what her reaction will be!

Comment

Holy crap!!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          wow

that's just........unbelievable!

I wonder what her reaction will be!
          I bet she loses her memory not long after.
          Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin
            I bet she loses her memory not long after.
            ha! probably He will make her forget like he did with Lois in the movie.

Comment

Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for Smallvilles 100th Episode.

Beware of spoilers*

SMALLVILLE’S 100TH EPISODE TRANSPORTS VIEWERS BACK INTO THE FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE AS CLARK BEGS JOR-EL TO SAVE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE HE LOVES

In the 100th episode of the series, Clark reveals his secret to Lana, Jonathan and Lex learn the results of the senatorial election and there is a tragic car accident on the highway that takes the life of someone Clark loves. A desperate Clark appeals to Jor-El for help. Allison Mack, Erica Durance, John Glover and Annette O’Toole also star.

Comment

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot man
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Possible spoiler

I am going to have to go with Jonathan dies after whatever Lex does that sends him into a heart attack driving off. The reason I say this is becasue I have seen in commentaries of my Smallville disksets that in the furture the writers plan to do something with Linoel and Martha.

Comment

Warner Brothers have released 3 new images for the 100th episode "Reckoning"

Click here to view the images.

BEWARE OF SPOILERS - But Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks a lot dude
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

As long as they don't kill Chloe I'm fine. Chole is the only char I won't accept that they'll kill.

Comment

Cool, but we know Clark doesn't marry Lana, so ...
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Thanks, Warrior.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am going to enjoy this episode, thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                              X