This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution to the absence of Jack O'Neill

yeah so i was bored and found a solution to the absence of Jack O'Neill ... (screen cap credited to stargatecaps.com)

Have a Jack O'Neill figure in every scene I could add quotes in it but I dont know what to write

Nah, just mention his absence every episode, seems to be working now!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Dont mention his absence atall , contact the asgard and mention to them that you want RDA cloned so he can return to stargate Leave him become the general again and that way BB keeps his job, but let Gen. O'Neill go on lots of off-world missions with the new SG team
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

sure sounds easy....any one have the asgards phone number? lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner
          sure sounds easy....any one have the asgards phone number? lol
          I dont think they have a phone, but we do have their gate address and all we need to do is make the US admit to the SG program and then we'll contact them
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

contact the a$$-guards... ooohhh now thats asking for it!!!!
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

A peice of cardboard might work

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I think they should just keep it the same as it is now, mention him now and again, but not too much. You cant just forget about such a good general and friend to all personnel in the SGC but if you keep mentioning him, it will get boring after a while

Nice pic though sg1niner

Comment

Working...
                X