This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread X

WELCOME TO THE NEW THREAD TEN!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

YES!!!!

Nice job kiwigater!! THe new thread is clean as a whistle!!

Damn the Sam/Jack threads are invading us

Comment

Woo Hoo Shipper Family!!!! Thread Number X!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

I brought the shipper cookies!! I've been baking for days in preparation for our move to thread X!!!

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
        (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
        P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

The New Turquoise Shipper Cookies
        - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Sky Blue Shipper Cookies - Which instantaneously pulls you out of doubts and anxiety.

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookie - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride and also stops queasiness due to Pete.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

INDIGO SHIPPER COOKIE - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIE– (HWMS)
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Woo Hoo Shipper Family!!!! Thread Number X!!!
          It's quite horrifying really!!
          You realise this means that we've posted 10,000 (yes ten THOUSAND) posts about shippiness, and given the average view that's around ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND views!! *kiwigater is flabbergasted*

Here's to another 10 threads!

yuum, I like these indigo cookies! Allows me to see Affinity photos and then pretend they don't exist

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            It's quite horrifying really!!
            You realise this means that we've posted 10,000 (yes ten THOUSAND) posts about shippiness, and given the average view that's around ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND views!! *kiwigater is flabbergasted*

Here's to another 10 threads!

yuum, I like these indigo cookies! Allows me to see Affinity photos and then pretend they don't exist
            Wow!!! No wonder my fingers hurt!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              Damn the Sam/Jack threads are invading us
              yeah-sure-youbetcha!!
              But seeing as we're a force for good (shippy good!), that's not a problem right?? riiiight??!
              *forum whispers in kiwigaters ear*

Whhaaat! You mean there are people out there who aren't S/J shippers?? *kiwigater shakes head in pity*

OK, well, we'll leave them alone in their sad little world....

Comment

Ahoy shippers!

Caught anything good recently?

Comment

*N8 dances around like a big dork chanting "I got it wooorkin! I got it wooorkin!"*

A new icon for my Shipper friends! Spoilers for Heroes I & II...

(Not suitable for LJ becuase file is >40k. LJ-suitable version is here.)

ImageReady was being a pain in the patootie with the tweens. I FINALLY figured out how to get it to tween to the next frame without going transparent on me! Woo Hoo!

I promise, I'll get this song out of my system soon.
                  L8er,
                  Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Okay, you people! I go to edit my sig and I come back and you moved on me! No only moved but posted like a whole bunch of posts already!!

Is that a hint!!??

Thread X!! Over ten thousand posts and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      yeah-sure-youbetcha!!
                      But seeing as we're a force for good (shippy good!), that's not a problem right?? riiiight??!
                      *forum whispers in kiwigaters ear*

Whhaaat! You mean there are people out there who aren't S/J shippers?? *kiwigater shakes head in pity*

OK, well, we'll leave them alone in their sad little world....

Really kinda sad about what they're missing out on with the Shipper Family and all. Look the Shipper mouse is crying for them!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Conker
                        Ahoy shippers!

Caught anything good recently?

A Big Shipper

Conker
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Really kinda sad about what they're missing out on with the Shipper Family and all. Look the Shipper mouse is crying for them!!!

Don't know how you people do the animated thingy (yes, thingy is a tech term!) but love them. Love the mouse... Well, this mouse. Not the one I caught raiding my shipper cookies at 3:00 this morning... That's a whole nuther story!

N8iveTexan's little gif thingy... (see, thingy works well as a tech term!) Love that one too!
                          Last edited by Guest; 18 July 2004, 01:45 PM. Reason: Lost my train of thought... mouse scare... ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Don't know how you people do the animated thingy (yes, thingy is a tech term!) but love them. Love the mouse... Well, this mouse. Not the one I caught raiding my shipper cookies at 3:00 this morning... That's a whole nuther story!

N8iveTexan's little gif thingy... (see, thingy works well as a tech term!) Love that one too!
                            Meimei thanks for the compliment!! I learned from my son who graduated as an engineer from Ga. Tech. Otherwise I would be using techno terms like you. He just won't let me not use the correct words.

I grew up in Little Rock. What city do you live in?
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Lets celebrate this new thread with a new vid! It's a Sam and Jack tribute, dedicate to all the shippers!

Sam and Jack tribute (6,47 MB)

Has scenes from seasons 1, 4 & 5 with no spoilers. Music from "28 days after" soundtrack...

SNY

Comment

Working...
                              X