would you prefer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you prefer...

Would you prefer another movie or it to come back onto TV??

I would prefer it to come back on TV and do like at least 1 season a full season this time then maybe a film after that lol but best case would be 2 full seasons and another movie that came out in cinema's as soon or like within a month of the 3rd season finishing
    More Movies
    19.23%
    Back on TV
    80.77%

I'm content to let Joss decide. And since Joss is keen to do more films, I'm all for more films with the Serenity crew.

Comment

Although, most likely straight to DVD of course.
      Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
      Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
      Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
      - Serenity

Comment

well the reason i would like it to go on tv is because it takes too long to make a movie and i dunno a tv show would like be good because it would be on everyweek and yeah more hours in a season then a movie lol obviously

Comment

I say stick with movies. I just don't like chopping and changing between movies and TV show too quickly.

Comment

bACK on t.v. of course more stories to rewatch

Comment

Much I hate to say this... I don't think it is possible for Joss to return to the television format... especially after what happened in Serenity.
              When we come right down to it, I don't care how he does it... as long as he gives us some degree of closure down the road... that is far more important. I want to know what is in Inara's box!
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                I want to know what is in Inara's box!
                "You people are sooooo classy!"

Comment

movies

Comment

lol i see movies are winning but yeah i would still like it to go back to TV for atleast 2 seasons but yeah what can you do

Comment

To be honest, as long as we get more Firefly/Serenity in some fashion, I'm happy. However, I more interested in a couple of straight-to-DVD movies, espcially since I couldn't see a return to TV.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I would love to see a mini series, best of both worlds: A few weeks in a row of new Firefly/Serenity episodes, but one large story arc at a time.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

I'd honestly prefer another movie, after all that happened in the movie I just feel like another series would be too much of a slowdown when logically things should be heating up. Ideally I'd say a mini-series would work best, not so short as to rush things but not extended to the point everything is drawn out.

Comment

i'd love to see the tv show reborn, but i don't think it's possible now or would work as well because of what happened to a few of our characters in the movie...

Comment

come back to tv...definately come back to tv
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X