General Grievous Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Grievous Appreciation Thread

Why not, hes cool and my favorite character from star wars.It will be good to see what other Grievous fans have to say
    . Closest i could get

The disdain most people hold for the character generally stems from only having seen EpIII, where he had already been seriously damaged and couldn't fight to his whole potential. The Clone Wars cartoon shorts, namely the second season, really show Grievous to be the ultimate badass. Honestly, he takes down 6 seperate Jedi, on his own, with little effort!
    Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
    Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
    Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
    - Serenity

Comment

Obi-wan pwned him and thats all I need to know
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta
        The disdain most people hold for the character generally stems from only having seen EpIII, where he had already been seriously damaged and couldn't fight to his whole potential. The Clone Wars cartoon shorts, namely the second season, really show Grievous to be the ultimate badass. Honestly, he takes down 6 seperate Jedi, on his own, with little effort!
        Your right, in the clone wars part 2 he has killed 4 jedi and only mundi shakti and alay survived with the last 2 being unconcious for most of the fight, and he gets hit in the head with a rocket and survives with out a scrach, then he gets shot twice and goes down, puhh

Comment

All you need to know on the man himself
          http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...ous/index.html

Comment

Seriousely, how much cooler can a bad guy get? He fights with four lightsabers and with the exception of Ep III is like impossible to kill. He's tougher than most jedi, by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              Seriousely, how much cooler can a bad guy get? He fights with four lightsabers and with the exception of Ep III is like impossible to kill. He's tougher than most jedi, by far.
              Right on

Comment

Grievious in Ep 3 in one sentence:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=150
                Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by @Li3n
                  Grievious in Ep 3 in one sentence:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=150
                  Lol unfortinetly true

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                    Obi-wan pwned him and thats all I need to know
                    That actually is exactly what i was gonna say!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Obi-Wan was flipping lucky. The only jedi that may have had a chance to beat him are:
                      Yoda
                      Most of the Sith Lords

Comment

Mace windu beat him in the clone wars

Comment

Mace wups everyone in a fair fight, something to do with his sabre style (Vaapad) is much more powerful than any oter style. However, he was still lucky, he just managed to use a force attack to damge Grievous' chest as he left Couresant with the Chancellor in the final part of the clone wars, that is why he sucked so much in ROTS
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                            Mace wups everyone in a fair fight, something to do with his sabre style (Vaapad) is much more powerful than any oter style. However, he was still lucky, he just managed to use a force attack to damge Grievous' chest as he left Couresant with the Chancellor in the final part of the clone wars, that is why he sucked so much in ROTS
                            Lightsaber styles do not have a best per se. It is more of certain styles are better against other styles and weapons etc. Unless you have four lightsabers like the dear general. then you can kick with any style.

Comment

Working...
                            X