X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yupp. Same monkeys as Skiffy, perhaps.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

yeah it seems to be run by monkeys, the show is pure brilliance and when i got wind of it years back and took the time to watch it i loved it way better than the simpsons which has dropped greatly in quality both in the duration of futurama and all the time after it.

my guess is if they made as much affort to sell futurama as a good animated series which it is, then it would be just as good as the simpsons or even better than it.
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I would so love to see a return of Futurama. That show was so awesome. I don't care how many times I've seen an episode, I still end up cracking up. I sure hope something comes of this. Having both Family Guy and Futurama back would just seem fitting.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

if they bring Futurama back I'm going to throw a party with beer, and blackjack, and hookers.

in fact, forget the beer and blackjack

Comment

lmao, I love that episode, green for you !
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I quote Futurama in my daily life all the time. Futurama, in my opinion, is the best of all animated television shows. Of all time. The only thing that I enjoy on The Simpsons nowadays is the occasional random Futurama reference that they have.

Such as the teenager jumping off the cliff screaming; "Why'd they cancel Futuramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I <3 Futurama.
              I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                2) TERRIBLE timeslot. The 7pm slot on Sundays = death. Futurama was ALWAYS, and by always I mean 9/10 times, pre-empted by FOX's sunday Football. They never started it in full after - they just never showed it.
                You know what really pisses me off too? They no longer have that 7pm Sunday time slot anymore. They finially realized trying to start a show on at that time is a waste of time.

Comment

That's it, i'm starting a thread in the off-tops about flaming the living c***! out of FOX, anyone who wants to join me, follow.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                  X