Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I agree
    Jack is kind hearted and nobody is perfect so he has his faults too ... but Usually Jerks like Sawyer do attract girls ..I don't know why but I went through it too ..stupid me but as you get a little older ...you tend to go for nicer guys with a kind heart who could be as exciting that the jerks .. specially if you want a stable relationship ..Can't have a stable relationship with jerks ...they are the type of guys who want short relationships and they usually go for younger girls .

At the end of the day ..it's better for Jack to leave Kate alone ..he is doing the right thing by backing up ..He is smart that way .. If Kate wants to be with Sawyer ..so let it be ..It's only by doing that that she will know who she really wants to be with . but I agree Sawyer is a jerk .

Caty
    Yeah, very true. Just a little personal for me especially from High School. Being known as "The Nice Guy" is like a death sentence with High School Girls, lol. I'm in college so hopefully I'll have better luck now!

I think Jack should leave Kate alone since she is such a bad person. He should go for a more moral girl than she is. He was right in backing off, just keeps things strictly professional. He doesn't need to ignore her completely, but say only what is needed and that is it. Well this stuff will have to go on hold a bit (thank God) if they are going to train an army. Go big fight scenes!

Comment

I really think there's something wierdishly old about those "others", the gun that zeke guy was holding was a luger, the nazi's side arm in WW2, and from what i understood from the series that Dharma Initiative was american, why were there only kalasnikov's in the armory? Oh yeah, and what Ana Lucia said about that knife a few episodes back.

Comment

Pretty good episode. Hehehe, I bet Kate really is working for The Others. I mean, it works! She gets 'captured', Jack and Sawyer and Locke have no choice but to turn over a good quantity of the weapons. Genius! What a mind job Katie's done! Brava.

Meanwhile, shipping and gunk aside (Jack is such a pig! Sawyer is a nice lil ol country boy, Kate, open your eyes!! And A-L, don't even think about it, Jack's a Mr. Fix-It, run fast, run far!!) the highlight of the ep? Army plans. I smell action coming. Finally A-L can get up off her butt and look like she's doing something. War time! Losties vs Others! Boo Yah.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Anyone else find it odd that Jack spoke to Anna-Lucia (cop) about training an army when they have an ex-soldier (Sayeed) in the group?

Comment

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
            Anyone else find it odd that Jack spoke to Anna-Lucia (cop) about training an army when they have an ex-soldier (Sayeed) in the group?
            You're right, Sayid does seem like the person to ask on such matters, but I think Jack didn't ask him because he was giving him time to grieve. I mean Shannon died, like just two days ago, right? I suppose Jack was just giving him space. I personally don't think it had much do do with the fact that it was Ana, and he wanted to talk to her, besides the fact that maybe he wants her to feel involved with the group because she's been somewhat alienated since what happened to Shannon. Anyway, if Jack carries out his plan, I'm sure Syaid will be one of the next to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep
              Maybe, because Ana has already killed one of them he's decided that she would do what needs to be done. I think Sayid would raise more questions about whether it was the right approach or not and I don't think that Jack wants to hear those questions right now.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Still in Shock from tihs ep.
                What a great eppy. Michael running off crazy!!!! interaction between Jin and Sun at last !!!!!! Sawyer making up nicknames for Locke !!!!! Charlie and Hurley's man to man !!!!! And then we had our first proper meeting with the Others !!!!!!
                Although they didnt seem to know about Ethan which is interesting.
                SIde note: the only problem I had with this episode was Jack's flashbacks . They were really annoying and I just wanted to see what was going to happen.
                I give it 8/10
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Good episode, and the scene with the torches was fantastic!

However, we really haven't learnt anything new about the others. We know they speak English, are probably American in origin, are equipped with US army gear (although apparently not US army weapons), have been on the Island for over 16 years, and probably occupy the third bunker referred to in the Dharma video (IMO). We know they like to take children (probably looking to keep their numbers up long-term) and "good" people, but that last one is iffy. We knew all of this before this episode - for an ep so focussed on the others would have been nice to learn about their origins.
                  The only thing that we learned about them in this ep is that they use guns. Oh, and that they are aware of Michael's powers.

I want more damnit!
                  Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Awsome spetialy bit bout the others when they actually talk. WOW

--Gaz--

Comment

I liked the ending to this episode, and the bit with the torches was cool too
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                      X