• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2 (220)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON TWO
    LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 220

With Baltar advocating permanent settlement on a hidden planet, President Roslin is faced with a crucial ethical dilemma on election day. The crew is stunned when the Cylons send representatives with an overture of peace.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:15 PM.

Yeah First post Baby besides the thread starter.

Anyways Baltar was face with no choice. The goverment must surrneder. If he didn't they would all die. What he has to do now is join with the rebellion or he can frak 6 one or the other.

Also I loved it totaly loved.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

holy crap................. guh............. erm............ is it october yet?!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, that was an awesome episode. But you know that last half hour has gotta be a dream. Can't wait till October.

Comment

HOLY. CRAP.

That was...WOW.

GREAT episode.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Holy Fracking Cow!!!
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

The only thing my mind can comprehend right now is:

HOLY FRAKKING CRAP!!!!!!

Comment

Was that Hero-Sharon at the end? Or was that just another model?
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

It had to be hero because Hero six was there.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Yeah that so has to be a dream, I mean Balter seemed like he was a dictator, I would imagine adama woulda shut him up by then.... oh well It does provide an interesting plot setup for next season (the fleet that managed to escape fight the cylons and the rebels fighting against their rule)

Comment

hero sharon..... wait I dont get it though... to me it seems like the writers just dug a hole they wont be able to pull themselfs out of....I mean wtf they basicly have half the fleet under arrest down there... what can they do now? how can the 2 battlestars come back and fight off an entire cylon fleet?

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

It's not a dream, Ron Moore said in pt 1 podcast that the show was taking a whole new direction... This is certainly a new direction!
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Omfg That Was The Greatest Episode Ever!!!!!!!!

Comment

HOLY MOTHER OF FRAK

that was dear god.. im lost for words... screw ressurrection ship1+2/Pegasus

this episode was amazing

I want it to be October now T_T

caprica 6 and Baltar meet up again...the Pegasus didnt get blown up/ Cheif and Cally together :O

the convosation between the 2 cylon preists was awsome

im surprised Helo hasnt turned into Lee at this point because he is fraked over worse than Lee ever was

Anders is gonna die GRRRRRRRR >

LEOBAN RETURNS! and from the looks of it..its the model she interrogated

...*stops and breaths*

and it seems we got to see what little shred of Humanity Baltar has when Gina blew Cloud 9 up

im sorry but I loved this episode

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                              hero sharon..... wait I dont get it though... to me it seems like the writers just dug a hole they wont be able to pull themselfs out of....I mean wtf they basicly have half the fleet under arrest down there... what can they do now? how can the 2 battlestars come back and fight off an entire cylon fleet?
                              That's why it's gotta be a dream. I bet when Baltar laid his head down he started to dream.

Comment

Working...
                              X