• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 1 (219)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON TWO
    LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 219

As Roslin and Baltar jockey for position leading up to the presidential election, Kara leads a dangerous mission back to Caprica to rescue members of the resistance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:15 PM.

Wow!

Comment

Indeed, wow!

Comment

Captivating story arcs are being developed, I look forward to part 2.

Comment

OMG Roslin told Baltar to go Frak himself

we have a preist version of Dr Cottal XD XD

Cheif thinks he is a Cylon :O

we see Geata again after him just going *poof* and dissapearing for a while

and the stupid sci fi add spoiled the outcome of the election for me >

but that was a realy good episode I cant wait till next week

oh and the chemistry between Adama and Rosalin..wow

*waits for the pod cast*

Comment

Good, not great but good. Alot of set up for next week. Unfortunatly I read the spoilers so I know just how much does happen next week.

Although Cally getting beaten half to death was enjoyable.
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by titans
              Good, not great but good. Alot of set up for next week. Unfortunatly I read the spoilers so I know just how much does happen next week.

Although Cally getting beaten half to death was enjoyable.
              Beaten?! Why?! (I ask because I missed the episode).
              sigpic
              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Excellent episode. Excellent set up for next week. Loved the chief's struggles, loved Stockwell, Zarek's manipulation, Roslin giggling and telling Baltar to frak himself, and the Kara/Anders reunion. It was all top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                  Cheif goes crazy and beats the **** out of her

poor Cally I actually liked her since she bit that guys ear off back in season 1....

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                    Wrong place at the wrong time...or Chief just got tired of her constant "aww shucks" sweetness and decided to beat the tar outa her.
                    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                      OMG Roslin told Baltar to go Frak himself

we have a preist version of Dr Cottal XD XD

Cheif thinks he is a Cylon :O

we see Geata again after him just going *poof* and dissapearing for a while

and the stupid sci fi add spoiled the outcome of the election for me >

but that was a realy good episode I cant wait till next week

oh and the chemistry between Adama and Rosalin..wow

*waits for the pod cast*

That chemistry between Roslin and Adama wrecks my idea of Dee dumping Lee for Papa Adama...

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna_Smiles
                        That chemistry between Roslin and Adama wrecks my idea of Dee dumping Lee for Papa Adama...
                        the Idea of Dee with Admiral Adama makes me want to vomit more than her being with Dee :X

Comment

SPOILERS BELOW (duh)

Overall, not a great episode, but a damn good one. It really was of the same quality as the Stargate SG1 from 2 hours before: Lots of info, but really nothing overly cool. Hopefully, the 90 minute episode next week will totally rock. This episode sets it up for lots great things.

Cally getting pimp-handed was pretty sad yet somehow entertaining.... as was the part where Dean Stockwell talks to Chief.

3/5 stars.
                          Fan of Sci Fi Fridays..... and I predict that Cally is a Cylon (but she doesn't know it, yet).

Comment

the Idea of Dee with Admiral Adama makes me want to vomit more than her being with Dee :X
                            I'm going to second that x.x
                            sigpic
                            In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

the idea of Dee with anyone doesn't sit well with me, especially Hardcore Husker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X