• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded (218)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON TWO
    DOWNLOADED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218

The reincarnated Number Six and Sharon struggle with their past lives on Caprica, where they are heroes of the Cylons. On Galactica, another Sharon gives birth to her hybrid child.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:15 PM.

Frakkin' intense.

Well, we learned that Baltar is definitely not a Cylon.

I despise the Number 3/Lucy Lawless model.

The rebirth fluid should be more transparent.

Will the "peace overture" in the next episode have anything to do with Sharon and Baltar's #6?

What will happen on Caprica in season 3?
    Last edited by Scooteristi; 24 February 2006, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Man is Roslin turning into an Uber BI*CH or what?? I actually dislike her a little after this episode.
      Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

6 has a Baltar in her head XD XD XD

this was a realy good episode and its nice to see what happened to 6 after Baltars house went b00m and Galactica boomer after Cally shot her

oh and why cant Sharon and Helo ever get a break..its like TPTB like to make them miserable though I wonder if they are ever going to see the Baby again

and Rosalin is turning into the queen ***** of the galactica as each episode goes by

now im realy pumped for the next 2 episodes

Comment

One of the best episodes this season in MHO!

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
            6 has a Baltar in her head XD XD XD

this was a realy good episode and its nice to see what happened to 6 after Baltars house went b00m and Galactica boomer

oh and why cant Sharon and Helo ever get a break..its like TPTB like to make them miserable though I wonder if they are ever going to see the Baby again
            Yea I feel bad for Helo...BAAAD spot for him to be in.
            Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Man I want Baltar's six, and Baltar to meet, and see what happens. I wonder if their phatoms can see each other? That would be weird. This was great. I am listening to the podcast which is weird because it is after the episode. I hope they do change, but the judgement day line in the trailer for the next ep makes me doubt it.
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                Man I want Baltar's six, and Baltar to meet, and see what happens. I wonder if their phatoms can see each other? That would be weird. This was great. I am listening to the podcast which is weird because it is after the episode. I hope they do change, but the judgement day line in the trailer for the next ep makes me doubt it.
                I was thinking the same thing when I saw 6's Baltar pop up

and I would love to see 6 and Baltar meet again after this episode

immagine how Baltar's 6 would react and lets chuck Gina into the mix X_X

Comment

Roslin is walking an increasingly dark path these days, it will be very interesting to see where it all leads. I've grown increasingly disenchanted with the character since she started believing in the whole prophet thing.

Are we supposed to know Maya? I know the name, but I also know it from a variety of places. Can't tell if BSG is one of 'em. Thought it'd be ironic if she turned out to be a cylon or a sympathiser or something.

Sharon and Helo never catch a break. True. But you have to admit that Grace and Tahmoh do a great job on the emotional resonance score.

And good ol' Doc sells a bit more of his soul. I predict things are gonna come to a head on that score.

This ep wasn't what I was expecting, but I liked it. Interesting to see the cylons grappling with human emotions. Bit of a cop out not giving us glimpses of ANY unknown models, though. Even from a distance. Bah.

Comment

I was a cool episode. Baltar in Six's head, that was pretty cool.

I give it a ***
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else notice the bald guy walking with a six while anders and the woman were watching them from the rooftop. He was scene from the back through the binoculars from the back for a brief second...a new Cylon model? A big bald one?

Comment

Guys did you see the lisence plate on the car that anders was near? I am not fraking you. It said "Sexymom."

Comment

I rather enjoyed this episode but at the same time I was really disappointed as well. We learned next to nothing really about the Cylon society and their ultimate plans and goals. Yeah we learned what happened to Caprica Six adn the original Sharon and got a nice bit of foreshadowing, but we didn't get anything about the cylons. This was supposed to be THE big cylon episode, and we didnt even get a revelation of another cylon model. The episode itself I liked, but I feel really let down at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                            Guys did you see the lisence plate on the car that anders was near? I am not fraking you. It said "Sexymom."
                            Yeah I saw that too, I got a good laugh out of it.

Comment

I looked again just to make sure. I wonder about those guys sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X