Sacrifice (216)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sci-fiGeek
    Hi everyone this is my first time posting in the forum but i'm delighted to have finally found kindred spirits! Anyway i was on the televisionwithoutpity website and according to their posts about Scar it was originally supposed to have been aired after Sacrifice. So that could be a reason for the serious lack of relationship continuity!
    Gotta say though really not an advocate of the Dee/Lee relationship. It's just boring! I mean shes very nice and all but just not interested in their relationship.
    Way more interested in the train wreck that is Apollo and Starbuck!
    Actually that's not true, the shuffling thing of TWOP, Scar was always coming after Blackmarket and before Sacrifice. It's only fans trying to explain script/plot holes somehow.

The problem is the 1 month jump between episode to speed Sharon pregnancy.

Baby are bad for TV show.

Comment

OK...

1. Bloody hell, Edgar got scratched on 24 on Sunday then Billy gets scratched tonight!

2. Starbuck going undercover was asking for trouble - thought she was one of the bigger military names in the fleet.

3. Took me a minute to believe that Starbuck shot Lee.

4. This has to be the most annoying the Ellen Tigh has ever been.

5. I'm not holding a grudge against Dee on this - not too bothered about love triangles either though.

6. Knew exactly what Adama was planning as soon as he said 'we'll deliver the Cylon, dead".

7. OF COURSE Sharon's done a number on the Admiral, Al Queda operative alomst certainly do numbers on their supposed friends.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
        OK...

1. Bloody hell, Edgar got scratched on 24 on Sunday then Billy gets scratched tonight!

2. Starbuck going undercover was asking for trouble - thought she was one of the bigger military names in the fleet.

3. Took me a minute to believe that Starbuck shot Lee.

4. This has to be the most annoying the Ellen Tigh has ever been.

5. I'm not holding a grudge against Dee on this - not too bothered about love triangles either though.

6. Knew exactly what Adama was planning as soon as he said 'we'll deliver the Cylon, dead".

7. OF COURSE Sharon's done a number on the Admiral, Al Queda operative alomst certainly do numbers on their supposed friends.
        1. Bill got scratched becoz the actor playing him didn't want to sign a long term contract.
        2. Starbuck was being Starbuck. She should have known better.
        3. Me too.
        4. Yup, agree with that. I kinda wished she had been caught in the crossfire.
        5. Considering Billy's dead, it worked out pretty well for her didn't it.
        6. Me, too.
        7. Disagree with that. She'll prove her worth later.

Comment

Poor Billy. I liked his character. Pretty pointless way to die too in the end imo. Starbuck shooting Apollo was surprising, but her going in armed undercover was asking for trouble.
          Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Billy died

Comment

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
              Billy died

and i've never enjoyed the laura roslin scenes quite as much since
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                You knew he was dead as soon as it showed him in the "previously on..." And then the proposal... Gods. Poor Billy.

At least he got to die a hero, saving the woman he loved. Dee had already killed him anyway, the gunman just finished the job.
                pretty much i've never liked dee i hope billy dying makes a mark on her. and she finally decides what she wants in life

Comment

I cried when Laura was in the morgue.
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

My wife was very sad when Billy got killed off. She hated how he was treated by Dee.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      My wife was very sad when Billy got killed off. She hated how he was treated by Dee.
                      everyone hated how dee treated him.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Dee... I was always pretty ambivalent towards her character, but this ep sealed it for me. The way she had been stringing Billy along (recall from earlier when Billy was worriedly apologising about "not making time" etc...) and then to pull this?! Then, at the end of the episode when she was practically fawning over Lee; did she care so little for Billy that he could be so quickly forgotten? But perhaps I'm being a bit harsh on Dee...

Oh man, Starbuck... so much for recon only...

Love the Adama/Sharon scenes. Such an interesting and complicated relationship.

Oh my word, the scene in the morgue with Roslin and Adama. MM's performance was nothing short of stunning. It's a frakking CRIME that she never won an Emmy. "It was a calculated risk." "It wasn't worth it." ....
                        "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
                        ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Working...
                        X