• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacrifice (216)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON TWO
    SACRIFICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216

A woman who lost her husband to the Cylons takes the Cloud Nine lounge hostage, demanding that Adama hand over the Cylon Sharon so that she can exact revenge.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:16 PM.

It was a sad ep. I give it a ***. It's sad Billy had to die, he was a cool character.
    sigpic

Comment

I really don't like Dee right now...
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

OMG! Billy!! I didn't see that coming at all.

Now I'm completely and totally against Apollo/Dee.

Comment

You knew he was dead as soon as it showed him in the "previously on..." And then the proposal... Gods. Poor Billy.

At least he got to die a hero, saving the woman he loved. Dee had already killed him anyway, the gunman just finished the job.

Comment

THEY KILLED BILLY!!!! *crys*

WHY do I always like characters that end up dead ;_; just about every show I like one of my fav characters always ends up dead... *crys*

Dee should have died not Billy.... Dee can burn in hell ;_;

....any ways...

they called Tigh by his 1st name O_o how many times have we heard them say his 1st name excluding pod casts?

oh and even though it wasnt supposed to be funny I laugthed for a good 5 min when Kara shot lee

Comment

Good episode. Poor Billy...man of a thousand bad ties...alas we hardley new yee!

And how about Apollo!! Not only does he steal poor Bill'ys girl, but he blows his lame rescue attempt (good job giving up the gun doofey!) gets caught by friendly fire (moron doesn't know how to duck) and bleeds all over the place like a girl! (moron!) God I hate him!

Poor Billy.
              Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Guys, gentle warning, be very mindful of your spoiler space when discussing this eps outside of this thread.

Also bear this in mind with your sigs. The UK has yet to see this and given the rather shocking events, i'm sure they'll appreciate not being spoiled
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  Guys, gentle warning, be very mindful of your spoiler space when discussing this eps outside of this thread.

Also bear this in mind with your sigs. The UK has yet to see this and given the rather shocking events, i'm sure they'll appreciate not being spoiled
                  oops...sorry too busy being consumed with rage over Apollo
                  Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Shocking? Not really. Ever since TPTB started shoving Lee and Dee on top of one another, it was pretty obvious Billy was gonna get slagged.

But yeah, it's still upsetting to have one's bad feelings confirmed.

And all my stupid friends are on the West Coast so I can't even seek consolation there. *sigh*

They should've just sent Billy to me. I'd have taken MUCH better care of him. And helped him pick out better clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                      Now I'm completely and totally against Apollo/Dee.

I am so on board with that statement. However, the writers of BSG have other plans...

Throughout both seasons, Dee has been painted as a saving angel for the Adama men, and Kara being the unpredictable, and dangerous wildcard. Based on the events on the episode "Sacrifice", I predict a long, serious relationship for Lee & Dee

Comment

They killed Billy! *tear*
                        He was such a refreshing face.*tear, tear*

At the rate the writers are killing people off, the population will go down even without the Cylon attacks.
                        The Dee should have accepted the proposal and had some children.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                          They killed Billy! *tear*
                          He was such a refreshing face.*tear, tear*

At the rate the writers are killing people off, the population will go down even without the Cylon attacks.
                          The Dee should have accepted the proposal and had some children.
                          Billy was too good for Dee. I hope her and Apollo are happy together. They deserve each other...God how I hate them both now.

Comment

Children? No problem...Dee has found a replacement stud in Lee.

Comment

See, the thing that irks me the most is that Billy died thinking that Dee was cheating on him with Apollo or at least that they were on a date. But that wasn't the case (unless something happened behind the scenes) - last I heard Dee had a thing for Apollo but it wasn't returned. It baffles me that neither Dee nor Apollo, who blatantly brushed Dee off two eps ago, set Billy right when he first confronted them. It makes me really dislike them both.

Damn, and there was all this talk about Billy eventually becoming president too. He would have been great. I teared up when Roslin broke down in the morgue. Gah, such a sad scene.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Baltar had a hand in leaking Sharon's info to the terrorists? If Roslin ever found out she'd go nuts. I mean completely ballistic.

Comment

Working...
                              X