No announcement yet.

Scar (215)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hated kat so much in this ep . for frak sake leave kara alone she misses sam

Comment

Originally posted by Ishay View Post
      i hated kat so much in this ep . for frak sake leave kara alone she misses sam
      My wife didn't like Kat too much either in this one. She really likes Starbuck, so Kat challenging her so much got on her nerves. She thought the episode itself was great though.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        My wife didn't like Kat too much either in this one. She really likes Starbuck, so Kat challenging her so much got on her nerves. She thought the episode itself was great though.
        your wife and i agree kat's yelling and nagging got on my nerves
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Starbuck and Kat were too alike to get along for the most part.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really wanted Starbuck to flatten Kat ....That would have been an awesome fight
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              I really wanted Starbuck to flatten Kat ....That would have been an awesome fight
              same here ...well i would prefer to see her out a airlock
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Katee Sackoff was excellent in this ep. To watch Starbuck drinking herself to a stupor and falling all over the officer's mess was truly heartbreaking. Throughout the episode, Sackoff gave a great performance of this conflicted and confused character.

On the flip side of that, Kat annoys the HECK outta me; I'm not sure what it is about her, but she's just GRATING!!

Generally speaking, though I was not hugely taken by "Scar". It's not just because I'm not a fan of Kat; the story itself just never captured me. I enjoyed the glimpse into the life of a pilot on Galactica, but overall I found this to be a good ep - not a great one. (Though, by BSG standards 'good' is like 'awesome' by any other show's standards).

That said, the ending was great. The scene in the mess (*awesome* to see Adama down there too) and the scene in the gym were really, really moving to me.
                "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
                ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

So I have been rewatching this series, and like many of you I don't really care much for flashing back and forward. But this episode to me was one of the best Starbuck, i loved the story line, and the whole tone of the show.
                  Didn't care to much for Cat, she gets on my nerve.
                  My absolute favorite part was the ending, where Starbuck recites all the call sign of those who they have lost. I think it shows, that no matter what she says she really does care about everyone of the pilots that they lose.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                  X