No announcement yet.

Resurrection Ship, Part 1 (211)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the steath ship certainly worked. Got bloody close to the Ressurection ship to get those good pics. Speaking of which that Ressurection ship was a nice, inovative idea by the writers. Explains alot.

Well not that much else happened this ep, other than building up the tension. Pegasus's Six wanting to die for good was interesting. Cant say i blame it/her. Adama and the Admiral using their agents to kill the other will no doubt be interesting next ep.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

"I am a friendly! Ok! We're all friendlies! So lets just... be friendly!!" Gotta love Starbuck

Was anyone else amused by Adama's brooding "I wouldn't count on that" and Roslin's patronizing scoff in the initial scene on Colonial One? Chilling scene between Roslin and Adama afterwards though... the line between our protagonists and Cain grows thinner. No doubt that was the whole idea. Life happens in the gray areas - I appreciate a show that deals in them as well. It makes the protagonists more believable to see them struggle with moral decisions like this, rather than to quickly and easily make the right decision. What's more, it's awesome to be faced with a genuinely morally ambiguous decision; after everything we've learned about Cain and her ways at this point, it makes us wonder whether we would do the same thing.

Tricia Helfer. Outstanding performance!! To go from playing Head Six to Gina (do we know that's her name yet?) and back again.... wow.

Ahhh! The introduction of the "Roslin and Adama" theme. Beautiful. The scene on Colonial One is so lovely. And EJO's acting instincts, with that subtle little wipe of a tear - just brilliant.

Dang! The intercutting in that last scene really amped up the tension. And again, the mirroring showed us the thin line between protagonist and antagonist... awesome cliff-hanger!
      "We still commit murder because of greed and spite and jealousy, and we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything we've done. [...] Its not enough to survive... One has to be worthy of survival."
      ~William Adama

All this has happened before. All this is happening again.

Comment

Working...
      X