• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrection Ship, Part 1 (211)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON TWO
    RESURRECTION SHIP,
    PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 211

Adama and Admiral Cain must put aside their differences when they receive new intelligence about a Cylon "Resurrection ship." But a new revelation about Cain's past actions could unravel their alliance entirely.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:12 PM.

So... was it good, great, or merely fantastic?

I'll have to wait some time before I can see it in Canada.

Comment

It was the best. I loved it not going to spoil it for you, but cain is a witch with a b. I loved the intercut between, cain, and adama for those who saw the show it was prefect.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I liked it. Can't wait to find out what happens next week.

Comment

Good episode. I love the Blackbird, it's a sweet viper
          sigpic

Comment

Ya the next episode is going to be really good.
            I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
              Good episode. I love the Blackbird, it's a sweet viper
              Quoting the BattlestarWiki.org, "Executive Producer David Eick stated in his video blog that the Blackbird is "not a Viper", so it is not classed as a modified Viper model ("Viper Mark VIII", etc), but is an entirely distinct craft."

Sorry, but on these boards you're encouraged to be a stickler for this kind of stuff.

Comment

So good! Im still geeking out over it, it was awesome!

Comment

gods talk bout intense and a frakkin' evil cliffy to boot as well... gods when is part two gonna be up... oh yea next friday.. *mutters something bout the evil wait between kick ass eppys*
                  sigpic

Comment

Did I mention how much I love Roslin. She kicks you know what and doesn’t pull punches. I totally didn’t see her to be the one to say that Cain needed to be taken out. Whoa. Course I’m glad they didn’t write Adama initially agreeing with her, leaving him to have to mull over the idea.

And man…Adama willing to risk the lives of Kara and his own son to take Cain out. She doesn’t go anywhere without her goon squad bodyguards so they are bound to be willing to kill for her by shooting first and asking questions later.

ETA:
                    Cain needing a whole squad of Marines to take out Galactica’s command while Adama just sends in Kara and Lee shows the contrast between the two sides. Cain knows all of Adama’s people are loyal to him so more than Adama must/will die once the shooting starts, yet it appears that Adama seems to think that Cain’s people mostly follow out of fear. (Course he also doesn’t have the option of sending over Marines.) Cain has to specify that the most loyal Marines must be chosen for the task on her side. Hmm… I’m not so sure Fisk is Cain’s lapdog. He seems conflicted. Any loyal person wouldn’t be so quick to offer up information that he knows is damming to his CO. Course Cain is probably so paranoid and doesn’t fully trust anyone. I’m sure she’ll review the list of Marines sent to Galactica and make sure some of her flunkies are included since I wouldn’t doubt that she may not fully trust Fisk to carry out the order to off Adama.

Favorite scenes where most definitely Colonial One Roslin/Cain/Adama get together. EJO played that scene well with his body language. "I wouldn't count on that" in response to Roslin's remark that the Pegasus would win in shooting match. And then the rest of the Adama/Roslin ones.

Not quite the intense episode I was looking for, but still great nonetheless. It went by entirely too fast. I look at the clock and it's half over unlike SGA which just seemed to drag on forever.
                    Last edited by LoneStar1836; 06 January 2006, 09:10 PM.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

I thought it was very good. The way they did the sequencing film cutting between Admiral Cain and Commander Adama at the end was very cool and really ups the tension of the moment. I'm looking forward to next week (well duh, who isn't).

Was it just me or does it seem that Lee seems kind of mentally adrift after some of the events in this episode... Like he's suddenly not sure where he belongs or even IF he belongs.
                      I fear that this can only end one way.

Comment

Damn BSG is probably the best show on TV, its a shame that it doesn't reach a larger audience because its labeled Sci-fi.

This episode was abolutely fantastic and had me wanting so much more. For the first time ever I actually yelled at my tv when that to be continued came on. Hats off to the cast and crew for putting out such an engaging show.

Grace's and Tricia's portrayal of two traumatized women in this episode and Pegasus went so much further in humanizing the cylons then all of the previous scenes I've seen, was absolutly brillant.

Ok, ok done gushing like a fanboi!!

Roslin took a harder line than I thought she was capable of, telling Adama to kill Cain. Its not something that I thought she would have been capable of but I guess not too suprised given the fact that she had Leoben blown out the airlock but that was a cylon not a human.

I was also suprised to see Adama order the killing of Cain, wasn't the least suprised at Cain ordering Adama's death. That chick is crazy. I really think she lost it when the cylon's attacked and has barely held on since then.

Its good to see Starbuck commanding, shows what potential she has if she doesn't let her attitude get in the way. I keep wondering if she's actually going to shoot Cain, guess I have to wait and see.

Comment

I think it will be Gina, look at some of the part 2 spoiler pics, the hand that is holding the sidearm look to have a broken cuff and wearing the same clothing as Gina..

Comment

Was anyone else reminded of a teacher reprimanding two bad students when Roslin was talking to Cain and Adama on Colonial One? Makes sense though, considering Roslin's past occupation. So funny to see two commanders of battlestars practically pouting in their chairs, not to mention Adama's quick retort when Roslin said that the Pegasus would win a starship fight. "Nuh UH! My battlestar would TOTALLY kick your battlestar's butt!"

Comment

Awesome episode!
                              I think we have already begun to see the change in Starbuck. It will be really interesting to see how Starbuck and the Pegasus guy (whats his name?) handle thier assignments next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X