• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur's Mantle (918)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON NINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 918

Mitchell and Carter are shifted to another dimension, making them invisible to everyone at the S.G.C. Meanwhile, Teal'c and SG-9 discover that the Sodan have been brutally attacked.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:40 PM.

some post a summary!
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
      some post a summary!
      It's not over yet, silly!

Comment

it's still on

for the time being i just gotta say

merlin ws not only capable of creating deux ex machina, he was also psychic

cause the gate address to the home of the weapon that will destroy ancient beings came complete with earth's point of origin

oh and the mccullough/deluise 'obnoxious cameron' trend continues.
        he's not as bad has he's been in the past, but he does seriously need some ritalyn
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

well now that it is over, i feel someone should post a summary since i wont get to see it....and im eager to hear about it
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
            well now that it is over, i feel someone should post a summary since i wont get to see it....and im eager to hear about it
            (wonders if you have a working clock)

I am watching the last two minutes NOW.

Comment

A bit of an abrupt ending. But I liked when Teal'c tried to hit Mitchell, lol.

Comment

Interesting episode in its implication (Merlins invented a weapon that can kill the ascended).

The actual episode has some old stuff (Carter and Mitchell being trapped in a different phase). Dr. Lee accidentally send Daniel to the other phase as well but then Daniel was able to translate the ancient device and save the day (while almost killing Mitchell who went AWOL to save Teal'c).
                I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Interesting ep. I give it a **1/2 or a ***.

I can't wait till next weeks episode, the trailer for it looked good
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    it's still on

cause the gate address to the home of the weapon that will destroy ancient beings came complete with earth's point of origin

he's not as bad has he's been in the past, but he does seriously need some ritalyn
                    Skydiver he also left from earth, and left the thing on earth. He wasn't a physic he just used the earth point of orign because he was on the planet, and so was his tech for the most part.

Anyways this gets 4/5. It was great, but no emotion after killing his friend. Also Vala is back new week .
                    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

yoooooooooooo nevermind the episode wat about the peek for next weeks episode u saw the ori ships and the giant stargate damnnnnnnnnn we need screen caps and stuff
                      sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

While this is probably more of a team episode, we don't really see the entire team working together since Teal'c was on his own for the most part before Mitchell decided to go help him while being out of phase.

I thought Carter would've used the ancient device to communicate to Daniel better (yeah, Daniel had a line that said that they shouldn't mess with the keyboard too much but with just two buttons, one can communicate via Morse code).

Some more good Mitchell and Teal'c moments.

Another bit of negativity: the Sodon storyline seemed to be thrown away a bit too quickly. However, I guess the show might be going in another direction yet again so maybe there is just no future in the Sodon, so why not burn it here.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                          It was great, but no emotion after killing his friend.
                          The guy who went crazy wasn't Mitchell's friend but the brother of Mitchell's friend. Mitchell's friend was among the ones who got killed by the renegade Sodon warrior.

Next week's episode definitely looks quite exciting (and hopefully there will be some resolution before the end of the season).

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            it's still on

Agree Completely.

Cam needs to calm down. I've never seen someone so happy to be in mortal danger. Wasn't Volnek a friend of his of sorts? It doesn't bother him to have to blow the crap out of him? And why is he always running off on his own as if he didn't have problems of his own to deal with. I know it's convenient for the plot but enough already.

Deux ex Machina indeed. The convenience factor is extremely high.
                            Going with the idea that the whole Vala and Daniel discovering the Ori was an accident, Merlin just happened to have developed this specific tech that they just happen to need, was bright enough to see that they would come across his research, it would just happen to be on Earth where they could run across it.... I can't bother.

The better question is, if Arthur is ascended then either the ancients knocked him off when they found out about his research or they forgot or he just happened to be done with his research and left it laying around for us to find?
                            wow i am confused.

It's a good thing I'm easily amused.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

crusade is gonna OWN SON!!!!!

anyone see the previews? ori ships lighting up! supergate and the ships coming through!!! VALA!!!!

ok now they showed how alterran/sodan cloaks work (alt dimension sort of).

weapon that can own ascended beings. hope the ori don't find it first and use it on alterrans. bet they'll punish merlin now lol. bet they'll intervene now eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X