No announcement yet.

Off The Grid (916)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's to stop him from stealing other gates somewhere else. Instead of stealing the gates from Ba'al, they should have targeted and destroyed the ship since the shields where down.

Comment

see, when the gates started disappearing, i was getting my hopes up that baal was stealing them to try and control the ori.

since the priors use the gate to preach and convert, how better to slow them down than to elimiante the gates???
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This was ok. Mitchell got on my nerves as usual. I know alot of people really like the one liners, but to me it's way too much. It's getting old. I want some serious stuff going on, not slaptstick comedy. I very seldom hear them in a normal conversation anymore, it's all high school stuff.

I kind of watched hoping for it to end so I could finally watch Atlantis. I'm just thankful that I have 8 season of the real SG-1 to watch over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by sirjust2000
          I think it would be pretty cool if one of the Ba'als clones turned out to be good, do to some genetic mutation. I think it would have made for a better episode.

LOL!! That’s funny; yeah Ba'al would tell SGC and the alliance that he was stealing the gates for charity.

Comment

Originally posted by nccjones
            This was ok. Mitchell got on my nerves as usual. I know alot of people really like the one liners, but to me it's way too much. It's getting old. I want some serious stuff going on, not slaptstick comedy. I very seldom hear them in a normal conversation anymore, it's all high school stuff.

I kind of watched hoping for it to end so I could finally watch Atlantis. I'm just thankful that I have 8 season of the real SG-1 to watch over the years.
            Harsh!!!

Comment

great episode, I enjoyed the new ship, the captain was from ER, I liked how theay mention the tok ra, so atleast we know there still around, only thing I dont like is the whole baul cloneing thing,

Comment

Originally posted by nccjones

I agree, leave the one liners for Jack, he seems to be the only one that knows how to use them. (and teal'c of course with his "indeed" but that doesnt count.) Mitchell is trying to fill the empty void left by Jack but he is not doing it very well, not one actor would be able to do that.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

Why are the Lucian Alliance mercanary guys using machine guns?
                  You think if they have a bunch of alkesh and hataks and other space ships they may have better hand weapons.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I loved this episode. It was great. I kind of liked Mitchell's liners. They weren't as good as Ash's from Evild Dead, but they were funny. Landry's sceen's with that gould with the name I don't know how to spell were hilarious. And Carter was looking pretty hot in that thingy she was wearing. I know I'm proably the only one who will say this, but that episode felt like one from earlier seasons.

Of course after this post everyone is going to think I'm nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      Why are the Lucian Alliance mercanary guys using machine guns?
                      You think if they have a bunch of alkesh and hataks and other space ships they may have better hand weapons.
                      The guys that were shooting the machine guns looked to be low level, they may only get low tech stuff.

Or there is always the simplicity factor to consider with guns. I'd take an M-240 SAW over a staff weapon any day. Heck I'd take a colt .45 over a staff.

Comment

he Odyessey was AWSOME! ! ! ! ! ! !

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                          How many massive, completely underground construction facilities can they have completely with production facilities nearby? Even then, if they had a bunch how many could they actually operate at once? The trinium and naquada are the key components for the ships and have to be mind off world and brought through the gate load by load, there wouldnt be a steady enough supply to continuously operate more than one or two construction projects
                          There are seveal old Atlas rocket bunkers that would probably be big enough to hold them in Kansas alone. True they've all been closed, and they even turned one into a school, but who's to say how many there are. I'm sure they could easily convert a couple of those things to work.

And considering that the Promethius was around since season six, if they do have two teams I think Daedalus would take one, and Odyssey would take the second.
                          Last edited by x_sid; 10 February 2006, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Exactly how did they get Mitchell free without actually killing any of the Allience dudes or getting hurt themselves? Magic?
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Baal aquired the asguard beaming technology through Annubis. Since Baal took over Annubis' territories he aquired the asguard technology (Baal also was a serveant to Annubis for a while which could be another way he aquired the technology). Annubis aquired the technology by downloading the asguard information from Thor's Brain.
                              Descendant of Ancient

"Knowledge Runs Like An Endless River"

Comment

This was a great ep, I didnt like the new guns or the new captain but beside that it was great. I like teal'c going crazy on the goauld in the ship Were they putting tags on the dhds or was it just for the stargates?

Comment

Working...
                                X