• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ethon (915)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON NINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 915

Daniel is imprisoned on a world under the influence of the Ori, and the Prometheus is caught in a firefight when SG-1 tries to rescue him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:48 PM.

Why did they let him through the gate? Don't they know he is a Cylon?

Comment

The Promethius is being torn to shreads...I really hope it surivives. If it doesn't, I think SG-1 will get beamed down to the planet first. That do you guys think?

BTW: I think this is a great episode.
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

OMG Why are you doing this to me!!!! when you know full well I have to wait til tomorrow to watch!!!

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I said spoilers...And the Promethius was just destoryed!!!!!

Comment

Well, Damn. I just start getting back into Stargate, and they go and blow up the Prometheus. Didn't see that comming.

The Man

Comment

Its like a major character has been lost
              Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                I said spoilers...And the Promethius was just destoryed!!!!!
                I was just joking and FRACK!!!! to that
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Pendergas is dead...SG-1 is accounted for...

Comment

Why in the world did they find it necessary to destroy prometheous?? I think that was really stupid, and I think this show is on the verge of running aground in dumb-land. Earth needs to step it up a notch and actually find some weapons and shields that actually work.

Comment

Wow. As much I thought the Prometheus was a peice of junk I am sadded by it's lost.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil
                        Why in the world did they find it necessary to destroy prometheous?? I think that was really stupid, and I think this show is on the verge of running aground in dumb-land. Earth needs to step it up a notch and actually find some weapons and shields that actually work.
                        Hey now I'm accually scared that our ships and charators will get killed. THe Promethius was old and it sucks...But I will miss it...It looked so cool.

Comment

okay ep - 3 stars. best of the season so far.

SG-1 drinks coors light...awesome!

Comment

I'm going to miss the Prometheus and Lionel. Very sad. If anyone survived in Rand, the Daedalus should nuke them.
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

WEll, don't care about the PRometheus. It's an inanimate object. IT's like blowing up a Buick. I'm ticked off the writers killed off Pendergaast. Yes yes, the reality of war, etc., but sheesh, I guess I might as well not care about any of the recurring characters the way the writers keep bumping 'em off.

Overall, a decent episode except Pendergaast getting blown to bits. SIgh.

Comment

Working...
                              X