No announcement yet.

Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you'll find she's married to bra'tac and pregnant by kinsey (and just typing that last part makes me feel filthy)

Comment

Originally posted by phoenyyx
      And what about the trailer for next week? What is it with Sam kissing yet another guy? Jack would be so disappointed in her - as would I!!!!!
      I'll have to look again, because I saw the spoilers for next week and I didn't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        Oh, that's Sam kissing McKay. It's from next week's "Grace Under Pressure." To say anything more would be spoilers, but that's just the beginning.... ahem cough cough.

Yeah, we forgot him. She's married to McKay. makes sense. He's the only guy who can understand what she says. The rest of the guys just roll their eyes.

phew! thanks, i already know how that turns out
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

All of this yammering and not one synopsis. For shame. Come on! I don't see this ep for another 24 hours (Thank God for TiVo).

Comment

OMG, this was great, hilarious. The BEST episode this season - hands down.
            Too bad they had to delete all these scenes.

Great performances by everybody, looved the '15-Carters-scene'. You could tell that the actors were enjoying themselves.

I loved all the little insider jokes.

If I could give it more than an 'Outstanding", I would. I want MORE.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Twelve (more?) Carters in one room was soo hilarious. I was rotflmao! All the Carters speaking simultaneously, the rest of real SG-1 passing by a dozen of AU ones, was beyond funny!
              Carter pregnant? Carter after honeymoon? Any ideas who the man is?? Yes I thought so too! I didn’t know I’d be squeeing so much during SG-1 ever again! Too bad Martouf was interrupted before he could say “Jack!”. I thought it was a bit weird that Sam didn’t ask at the end who got her pregnant, lol.
              Evil SG-1, now that’s something OUR SG-1 would never do! LOL
              Sam and Martouf getting together? That was just weird!
              And………..cut the green wire?? What’s that about?? Interesting!
              It was soo nice seeing Janet again! And she’s blonde now! LOL. Wasn’t she red before? I expected to see Sam’s reaction to when Janet just got back, but instead we got Daniel’s and Teal’c’s. Well I understand why Daniel would be there – he saw her die, but Teal’c? (sorry Teal'c lovers)
              I just loooved that they mentioned Atlantis several times!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                The trailer for Stronghold did not show anyone kissing anyone. Phoenyyx, you are insane.
                No joke - I swear - she goes to Atlantis to help him out, and next thing you know - they're standing in water, and she kisses him. It was shown at the end of the episode. Now I have to admit- I was watchin SGA as well, so it could've been the trailer for next week's SGA

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  i think you'll find she's married to bra'tac and pregnant by kinsey (and just typing that last part makes me feel filthy)
                  Shudder. Kinsey?? Shudder.

Okay, potential candidates for marriage/fatherhood

Jack
                  Pete
                  Bra'tac
                  Kinsey (euee)
                  Agent Barrett
                  Joe Fallon
                  Martouf
                  The milkman
                  General Hammond (yes!)
                  Major Davis
                  Orlin
                  Siler
                  Daniel
                  Teal'c

Well, hey, any unattached male, or heck, even a woman (since pregnancy can be done other ways).

Thor. Yeah, Thor. Sneaky little guy....

Comment

Yeah, it was. In Grace Under Pressure, Rodney is sort of doomed and imagines that she is there. But she isn't.

Comment

I don't think "Black Outfit" SG1 were necessarily evil ... just a tad less ... ahem... ethical. After all, they were trying to SAVE their own universe and its billions of people.

Besides, they couldn't be completely evil. They were not sporting the one definitive "bad" sign: evil hair. At least not anywhere we could see.

Comment

Ok...I'm writing my comments before reading all other posts which I usually don't (and I posted on Atlantis before this....watch out SG1..they are definately gaining on you)

Anyway...I voted great for this episode! I was really not liking Mitchell, but I actually liked him in this episode. As long as they don't do many more Mitchell is so great episodes, I can deal with him.

This was totally a team episode...or should I say 16 team episode? I didn't suspect that the first team through would be the bad guys. I thought it would be the Rambo team (I liked them).

Teryl Rothery....it was so nice to see Janet again I just wish they had utilized her a little more, like maybe her team also going on the Prometheus. I thought it was neat that she was on the team with Daniel, Mitchell and Martouf. BTW...where was Teal'c in that team? Never explained.

AT...Sam did wonderful in this episode. I love how she's finally getting a sense of humor. The I have no idea.....yet. I was touched how they played Sam and Martouf. I know people don't like romance of any kind...but it was beautifully done. I love how Sam kept trying to find out who her alternate self was with...lol.

Teal'c...great as usual. This was his best "Indeed" line too...I got a kick out it.

Daniel Daniel Daniel...he's so cute no matter what reality he's in. Really didn't have much to do this episode, but it didn't bother me because I like him in every episode no matter what. I was so touched by his reaction to Janet and the hug at the end...I was crying! I've never cried during a Stargate episode before...not even Heroes.

Mitchell...for once he didn't bother me I was laughing when he was talking with himself about old Aunt...oh what's her name. That was hilarious. I did not suspect that the Mitchell who was pushed through the door was Alt Mitchell. That was good. I love episodes where they throw a surprise in every now and then.

Great episode. We need more team episodes like that. Oh...and we finally got to see the Gate...alot!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          I don't think "Black Outfit" SG1 were necessarily evil ... just a tad less ... ahem... ethical. After all, they were trying to SAVE their own universe and its billions of people.

Besides, they couldn't be completely evil. They were not sporting the one definitive "bad" sign: evil hair. At least not anywhere we could see.
                          They also choose Zats over P90s. They should have known they (themselves) would be trouble. So if they were really evil then the best thing for them to do was to kill our SG-1. Thankfully they were not evil...just misguided.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Actually, whatever is presente don screen is canon. What the writer says afterwards about being a mistake, well, that's his opinion but not the viewers. Shows are made to be interpreted by viewers, otherwise, the writer should be penning documentaries
                            Yes, but I thought people were reacting to Joe's report rather than to the ep in which there was no hand holding or kissing. We agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                              Yeah, it was. In Grace Under Pressure, Rodney is sort of doomed and (DELETED).
                              Please put your stuff in spoiler white, thanks Not everybody has seen it yet

Comment

I have to say though - when the 3rd alt. SG-1 team came through, I was DYING!!!! And I AGREE - I liked Rambo SG-1 too! ANd I love all the Sams - even the wishy washy, not so confident Sam(Glasses)

Comment

Working...
                                X