• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fourth Horseman, Part 2 (911)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON NINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 911

As the Ori plague spreads rapidly, SG-1 hopes that the Prior who caused the disease may hold the key to its cure. Gerak tries to rally the Jaffa to the Ori's cause, prompting Teal'c and Bra'tac to initiate a resistance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:52 PM.

as i won't have my directtv hooked up till tuesday i won't be able to see it tomorrow

Comment

lol http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22084
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

durrrr lol thanks qasim

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

yeah that didn't spoil it. only prolly half i want the whole tamale

Comment

Well you have to wait for the ep to air then
              love Torri

Comment

damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ok

Comment

Unless Joe Mallozzi comes on in the meantime and tells you
                  love Torri

Comment

i'll wait

you'll tel me right?

RIGHT????? llo

Comment

This episode was atrocious. Painful to watch.

But, there was heart in the scene on the pel’tak with Teal’c and Bratec, as well as the scene with Teal’c and Garrick by Garrick's father's grave. So, it doesn’t get zero stars.

Good acting by General Landry at the end, but awful dialogue with the new Doctor spilling her guts out – have the writers heard the word ‘subtext.’

I’ll give it 1 star. Pretty terrible.

Comment

Poor Orlin....

I wonder when the Ancients will finally do something...

In any case..
                        What's interesting is that it appears that the Ancients don't appear able to spy on the Ori. Orlin said that the instant the Prior set foot in this galaxy, his life became an open book. Interesting. Either the Ancients were doing it to stay hidden, or the Ori were stopping them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Orlin, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*cries...*

Comment

Good.
                            Not great, but definitly not bad.
                            Good emotional ending.
                            I am satisfied

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
                            DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

I thought it was possibly the best Season 9 episode thus far.

Acting was great by all, even Lam, and the Cigarette Smoking Prior was probably the best thing about the episode. Landry seems to have found his place, I was very impressed. Liked watching the Sodan, Daniel, and Mitchell at the beginning. The episode moved fast, and kept me wanting more.

The only thing that hurt the episode was commercials and time limit.

Comment

Working...
                              X