No announcement yet.

Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science fiction and natural disasters is an interesting combination. In the end, not matter how advanced society becomes, no matter how far we can travel, no matter how big our ships are, mother nature can still squash us like a bug.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Yup. Mother nature is the great equalizer!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
        In the end, not matter how advanced society becomes, no matter how far we can travel, no matter how big our ships are, mother nature can still squash us like a bug.
        That's what attracts me. It's beyond comprehension. That's what makes it so incredible.
        sigpic

Comment

On my third run of Atlantis and passed by this episode in the last week or two. Like this episode...

I liked the lady scientist in Inferno. So did Rodney, then Shepard but he likes anything female

Actually on that it's amusing how Rodney hits on her the moment they arrive then the camera pans to everyone to watch how they fidget nervously........ Then Shepard hits on her later.....

Most amusing line was the lady in question saying how she'd like to work under Rodney and I could not help but laugh the way that line was delivered.

Also when the ACTIVE gate is in the lava why didn't lava come out the other gate it ws dialing?
          Last edited by Coco Pops; 04 December 2014, 08:20 PM.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Because the shield was raised.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Because the shield was raised.
              Ah.... Imagine the fun had there been no shield ..
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                Also when the ACTIVE gate is in the lava why didn't lava come out the other gate it ws dialing?
                Also as we saw in Watergate, when the gate's active water and such doesn't flow through.

Comment

That might be hard to sell because it wasnt real water.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X