This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Long Goodbye"

Ok, this was definately a great improvement over last week's episode.

It had a great story and excellent acting done by TH and JF.

Spoiler:
    Also, after seeing this episode I am pretty damn sure it was Phebus and Thalen's races (or one of them) that made the nano-virus. Think about it, they both hated each other to the point where I am pretty sure terrorizing them to death would be ok.

Anyway, I really liked this episode and I give it **** out of *****
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

It was a good ep - unfortunately those people watching it on TMN-HD missed the last couple of minutes as it was cut off and replaced with the TMN logo.

Im still not sure what happened at the end..

It was much more actiony than I thought it would be though... I was pleasantly surprised about that.

Spoiler:
    Poor Ronon....

Comment

The ending of the HD broadcast was cut off? damn, that's bad news for us obtaining a HD copy from our distant cousins in Canada.

Comment

just an fyi

darren is the one who has the super special html goodies and so the official discussion thread will get started and posted as soon as he has time to make the thread (it's hard to keep up on new episodes when they're airing in another country)

just be patient and please continue to use this thread, but don't be surprised when it gets merged with the official one
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Until Darren makes the other thread, could someone please rundown the ep for the rest of us? Thanks!

Comment

Ok guys, the official discussion thread has been made and is open for business. Unfortunately, we can't merge this thread into that one, and we can't copy your posts. so, i'm going to close this thread and i invite those that want to to copy/paste your own posts into the official discussion thread so it can continue from there.

sorry bout the inconvenience but there's not much else we can do.

have fun, be good and play nice....and i'll be able to catch up with you guys in about a month
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X