No announcement yet.

The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary and Eddie made the how for me. All the Roslin/Adama flirting just HOOKED ME! lmao! I loved it! EVERYTHING! They still inspire me to write Fanfic! lmao!
    sigpic

Comment

I originally started watching for Mary. I loved her in "Dances With Wolves" and "High Society" .

Comment

I started watching cause I had nothing else to watch and I was two season behind! lmao! Got caught up in time for S3! lol! I didn't officially become a R/A shipper until that Kiss on RESURRECTION SHIP PT2! It was so sweet an amazing and Lovely and so right in the scene!
        sigpic

Comment

It was so sweet when she was dying the first time (lol, that didn't come out right...) the way he acted toward her. You could see there was this amazing potential that neither acted on because she was dying, and because of their positions in the fleet. But you could totally see that, in any other situation, they would have been amazing! Romeo and Juliet eat your hearts out...

Comment

Antony and Cleopatra would have NOTHING on Roslin and Adama in the LOVE department!

But the long road they journeyed is what made me love them all the more, the anticipation for them to let the walls come down, let their emotions come through!! They truly fell in love and let that love grow and grow into something real that they could no longer deny. They needed each other in every way!!
            sigpic

Comment

Antony and Cleopatra would have NOTHING on Roslin and Adama in the LOVE department!
              So true!

They really made every other ship in the show pale in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
                So true!

They really made every other ship in the show pale in comparison.
                Roslin and Adama had it all!! Love, devotion, trust, friendship, and a need to always be with the other!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X