• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* Not here folk.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Serenity was briliant, and it was a one off movie.

Comment

I know me and this VS have had its differences, but what do you guys think about the whole Destiny in universe concept? Does it sound similar to yours? Or other VS's we have heard of? Im not sure on all the details of SGD, but i thought it was interesting that they picked the title to be SGU, which is the main VS site and destiny as the ship name, which is a VS...coincidence or on purpose? Anyone have any thoughts.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
          I know me and this VS have had its differences, but what do you guys think about the whole Destiny in universe concept? Does it sound similar to yours? Or other VS's we have heard of? Im not sure on all the details of SGD, but i thought it was interesting that they picked the title to be SGU, which is the main VS site and destiny as the ship name, which is a VS...coincidence or on purpose? Anyone have any thoughts.
          Damn Tep, your one step ahead of me. I was going to ask that very same question.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Hmm interesting similarities.

But hey if they want to go and give a shout to us by naming their ship Destiny, i'm all for it.

Yeah I edited this, but I was in a bad mood before.
            Last edited by Esquin; 23 August 2008, 03:30 AM.

Comment

i didnt see the uneditted version lol...
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

If the powers that be had honestly been ripping off Stargate virtual series' for the past two years or more, we would have had a much higher quality for Stargate Atlantis. I don't think they named Destiny after us, although I had a good laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  ...That is the end, Adrian. It's been end season 2 with the arc and then finish off completely with a movie for quite sometime now. It's been that way since you left.

I guess that you guys have completely given up on destiny??

I would like to think that you will get over your differences and finish the series that everyone that has even given destiny a glance has been looking forward to since they first saw the original stories, but in reality people dont get over differences that easily....

So sorry to sound harsh but can you just please keep us posted on if you plan on even trying to finish or if you have just completely given up so we can either continue to wait or move on..
                  Last edited by bobert88; 26 April 2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

We've all sadly moved on to other projects and other things in our lives.

The creator and Anubis Guard have gone on to real world things and school, as well as working on their own relative ventures. And i'm working on a novel and a special project with a few writing organisations in Australia.

Sadly the msot you're likely to get is an explanation of what we had planned.

Comment

Thank you, that's honestly what i was expecting...

Even though i was hoping for the slightest chance that you would finish, since it was an amazing series i had doubted that we would be that lucky...

With the amount of time since the last information relased on it....so again thank you....

Comment

Working...
                      X