Stargate Destiny- New Series Out the 17th of January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Destiny- New Series Out the 17th of January

Our series, Stargate Destiny is to premiere on the 17th of January. Like Horizon, it's script based:

Stargate Destiny, is a virtual spin-off to Stargate SG1/Atlantis. Based around 10 years into the future, Destiny follows the adventures of a new earth-craft sent to the Orion galaxy to look for a group of Ancients which headed off there 10,000 years ago. This spin-off is set in the same "universe" as Stargate Horizon, another virtual spin-off. Like it's parent shows, Destiny is episode based which are released in script format. Episodes are free to download, however you will need to download Adobe Reader to view the scripts.

You can visit out website, find out about the crew, the characters and even a little about the series: http://www.stargatedestiny.net/
    You can also visit out forum, ask us questions, check out the schedule. http://www.stargatedestiny.net/forum/index.php

Please feel free to ask us any questions.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

I cant wait

check this out

http://www.geocities.com/spalguy1979/Gate.html
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Just like to say that we're working on a new website as well which you can preview here: http://www.stargatedestiny.net/new/

All comments are welcome.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice, I want to read this. Couldn't get into Horizon because I was too late.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Well we've been hard at work behinds the scenes and have now come up with the schedule for the first have of Season One. The episodes will be released on Tuesday at 6pm, GMT and 10am for USA.

17/01/06 - Providence (Movie Length)
          24/01/06 - Friendly Fire
          31/01/06 - Behemoth
          07/02/06 - Treasure Trove

14/02/06 - One Week Hiatus

21/02/06 - Lost, but not Forgotten
          28/02/06 - I Think, Therefore…
          07/03/06 - The Farm
          14/03/06 - Pathogen
          21/03/06 - Trouble in Paradise (Part 1 of 2)
          sigpic

Comment

10 am for west coast USA.

Hey, lpr here, series creator and executive producer. Yeah, I really cant wait until the 17th. I quite like the first episode, which I wrote.

Just a note, Destiny takes place in the same 'universe' as horizon, so you may see us mention them from time to time in the episodes. Also, a character from Horizon makes a cameo in 1.01. But dont worry, we're not dependent on SGH's plotlines or anything.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

And the third episode.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, which I'm just about finished with. I'll also be doing the 7th and 10th.

Comment

Yep. We have all our writers assigned for the first half of the season.

I'll be doing 1x05 and 1x08.
                  sigpic

Comment

And maybe 109.

BTW, Elite Anubis Guard here is my right hand man in the series.

Comment

I have already completed 1x05 and am working on 1x08...which it has somehow been revealed features the Wraith.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool.
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Lol, you can find out more about us at www.sg-universe.net/sgd/.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                            Nice, I want to read this. Couldn't get into Horizon because I was too late.
                            You couldn't get into it? Every episode is on the horizon website, and you can read them at your own pace. I started reading after every ep of season 1 was released, and I got into it. Give it a go!
                            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Might as well just read the primer and go straight into Season 2.

I've also finished the redesign on the website.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X