This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adama will eventually command the Pegasus

I predict that Comander Adama will gain command over both surviving Battlestars and that Admiral Helena Cain will be killed maybe due to a mutiny on her ship.

In Greek mythology, Pegasus was a winged horse who was first tamed by a man who was favored by the gods. However, due to his arrogance his winged steed, Pegasus, threw him from his back. After that Pegasus was cared for by Zeus on Mount Olympus.

What are your predictions for the show? What is the fate of the other surviving battlestar?

Originally posted by HarshCritic
    Spoiler:
    I predict that Comander Adama will gain command over both surviving Battlestars and that Admiral Helena Cain will be killed maybe due to a mutiny on her ship.

In Greek mythology, Pegasus was a winged horse who was first tamed by a man who was favored by the gods. However, due to his arrogance his winged steed, Pegasus, threw him from his back. After that Pegasus was cared for by Zeus on Mount Olympus.

What are your predictions for the show? What is the fate of the other surviving battlestar?
    Spoiler Tags would be useful, I think
    sigpic

Comment

this is whats going to happen:

Spoiler:
      Adama becomes Admiral, putting him in charge of the fleet. Cain gets killed by Gina, Lee gets promoted to Major and eventually becomes the XO of Pegasus. Fisk becomes the commander of the Pegasus until he gets shot, then one Barry Trammel becomes Commander, with XO Apollo

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
        this is whats going to happen:

Spoiler:
        Adama becomes Admiral, putting him in charge of the fleet. Cain gets killed by Gina, Lee gets promoted to Major and eventually becomes the XO of Pegasus. Fisk becomes the commander of the Pegasus until he gets shot, then one Barry Trammel becomes Commander, with XO Apollo
        Spoiler:
        No, I read in TV Guide that Starbuck is the one who is going to be promoted, not Apollo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          Spoiler:
          No, I read in TV Guide that Starbuck is the one who is going to be promoted, not Apollo
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, Starbuck is gonna be promoted first and become a Pegasus CAG, Apollo is gonna be promoted later and become a Pegasus XO...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
            Spoiler:
            Yeah, Starbuck is gonna be promoted first and become a Pegasus CAG, Apollo is gonna be promoted later and become a Pegasus XO...
            Spoiler:
            Then who is going to be Galactica CAG? Helo maybe?
            Last edited by walterIsTheMan; 30 December 2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

It is his prediction hence not a spolier.
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Spoiler:
                Doesn't the rank structure go like this
                Admiral
                Commander
                Colonel
                Major
                Captain
                Lieutenant
                Lieutenant (junior grade)
                Ensign

Spoiler:
                So Wouldn't Apollo need to be promoted to Major first then to Colonel to become an XO? And besides, surely there's higher ranked people, e.g Majors already in line to become XO.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
                  Doesn't the rank structure go like this
                  Admiral
                  Commander
                  Colonel
                  Major
                  Captain
                  Lieutenant
                  Lieutenant (junior grade)
                  Ensign

Spoiler:
                  So Wouldn't Apollo need to be promoted to Major first then to Colonel to become an XO? And besides, surely there's higher ranked people, e.g Majors already in line to become XO.
                  Spoiler:
                  Who says that you need to be Colonel to become XO... Besides, his father is Admiral... )

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Who says that you need to be Colonel to become XO... Besides, his father is Admiral... )
                    Im saying surely there are other Majors alreay in line for the promotion.
                    Spoiler:
                    Even the fact his father is an Admiral doesn't mean the rules of Military conduct can be subverted.

Comment

Here's my apocalyptic prediction: (highlight) The fleet gets attacked and the EXO takes over after killing Cain. Somehow Baltar has something to do with this, maybe saying that she's a Cylon or something.
                      "I swallowed a bug" River

Comment

Originally posted by wizelf
                        Here's my apocalyptic prediction: (highlight) The fleet gets attacked and the EXO takes over after killing Cain. Somehow Baltar has something to do with this, maybe saying that she's a Cylon or something.
                        Spoiler:

Its Gina that actually Kills Admiral Cain.

so thats that out the window

Comment

It hasn't happened yet. This is what I am predicting will happen. I have not seen any episodes since Pegasus.

Originally posted by wizelf
                          **Spoiler Alert**
                          That could be a possiblilty but if the EXO takes over then Adama will still be in charge of the ship to a certain extent because he is higher than the EXO. Just like Helena Cain took over Galactica.

Nero is right. I don't think that Apollo can get promoted to EXO. Right now he is just a captain. Other characters will get promoted and work on the Pegasus. Others from the Pegasus will most likely keep their position and we'll learn more about those characters.
                          Last edited by HarshCritic; 31 December 2005, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarshCritic
                            It hasn't happened yet. This is what I am predicting will happen. I have not seen any episodes since Pegasus.

**Spoiler Alert**
                            That could be a possiblilty but if the EXO takes over then Adama will still be in charge of the ship to a certain extent because he is higher than the EXO. Just like Helena Cain took over Galactica.

Nero is right. I don't think that Apollo can get promoted to EXO. Right now he is just a captain. Other characters will get promoted and work on the Pegasus. Others from the Pegasus will most likely keep their position and we'll learn more about those characters.
                            Spoiler:
                            So we know Kara gets promoted to Captain and then CAG aboard the Pegasus. Perhaps Stinger is killed in the ensuing battle against the Basestars. Cain dies at Gina's hand. Bill Adama is promoted to the field rank of Admiral by Roslin. Lee Adama is later promoted to Major. Fisk is killed, in Black Market, and I'm going to presume that from the title several other officers are involved, and so Lee is promoted to field rank of XO while the existing Pegasus structure is peer reviewed and any immoral or criminal Pegasus officers are weeded out. I think Lee will resume his position of Major. But Adama will need someone on the Pegasus that he trusts implicitely (hence the title, The Captain's Hand) in order to avoid further corruptions such as the murders Cain ordered against colonial civilians after the attack and the criminal organization that asserted itself in the Pegasus crew. This creates special circumstances where the chain of command would be subverted out of necessity, for too many officers aboard the Pegasus are under suspicion of criminal activity.
                            Last edited by MASON; 31 December 2005, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MASON
                              Spoiler:
                              So we know Kara gets promoted to Captain and then CAG aboard the Pegasus. Perhaps Stinger is killed in the ensuing battle against the Basestars. Cain dies at Gina's hand. Bill Adama is promoted to the field rank of Admiral by Roslin. Lee Adama is later promoted to Major. Fisk is killed, in Black Market, and I'm going to presume that from the title several other officers are involved, and so Lee is promoted to field rank of XO while the existing Pegasus structure is peer reviewed and any immoral or criminal Pegasus officers are weeded out. I think Lee will resume his position of Major. But Adama will need someone on the Pegasus that he trusts implicitely (hence the title, The Captain's Hand) in order to avoid further corruptions such as the murders Cain ordered against colonial civilians after the attack and the criminal organization that asserted itself in the Pegasus crew. This creates special circumstances where the chain of command would be subverted out of necessity, for too many officers aboard the Pegasus are under suspicion of criminal activity.
                              So you guys all know this for sure. You guys have already read an episode or something. I was just talking about predictions not actualities. But most of the stuff posted I pretty much foresaw.

Comment

Working...
                              X